Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

0AdRiAnLeE0
Last Activity:
May 18, 2012
Coldplayer

Share This Page

0AdRiAnLeE0

New Coldplayer, from The Bakery

Coldplayer
0AdRiAnLeE0 was last seen:
May 18, 2012
    1. lifeincoldplaycolor
      lifeincoldplaycolor
      hey dude check my paradise cover hopefully i will upload the whole thing when ill have time just want you opinion [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyPv27miMQs"]Coldplay-Paradise cover (mixcraft) - YouTube[/ame]
    2. Li_cold
      Li_cold
      Hey Adrian, I gotta ask you something: haven't Coldplay made any contact with you until now? I'm pretty sure they know your videos, though.
    3. Clocks In My Place
    4. NumbersGirl
      NumbersGirl
      Hi Adrian - In case you are wondering why some of your threads/posts are disappearing, it is because I am getting rid of the duplicates. I see you have a thread for various covers in the main ETIAW and other songs thread, so if you could just keep them in that one spot, it would be appreciated. Thank you.
    5. ColdplayingfromKansas
      ColdplayingfromKansas
      Hi there, Adrian! I'm just one of your many piano-cover-loving fans, but I have to say that I think Mr. Martin and Mr. Bellamy have met their match! I can't wait to see what other piano covers you have in store! :awesome:

Hope to see you around the forum sometime! :)
    6. SueDeNimes
      SueDeNimes
    7. Overworld72
      Overworld72
      welcome to coldplaying too.
    8. Overworld72
      Overworld72
      Hey man, i had no idea you were on the forum. you rock.
    9. missjasely96
      missjasely96
      welcome to the Coldplaying family!
    10. Clocks In My Place
      Clocks In My Place
      Hey Adrian, you joined! I'm the annoying girl from youtube/facebook who's tried to encourage you to do so. :P Good to see you here. :) I hope you like the "place".
      Julie.
      Btw. I'm a big fan of your piano covers.
    11. 0AdRiAnLeE0
    12. BerrymanGirl1
      BerrymanGirl1
      I love all those songs!!:heart:
      how long have you been a cp fan??
    13. BerrymanGirl1
      BerrymanGirl1
      :lol: me too! What are some of your favorite songs?!

lol no problem!
    14. Li_cold
      Li_cold
      Ohhh, thank you for adding me, Adrian! :nice:

I've just watched a video of yours, the lit ii one. It's one of my favorites. Gosh, how come can you play that way? :freak:

I've commented quite a few times over your videos... Dunno if you know me (prob not, since the world leaves you lots of comments), but I'm Livia3ms on youtube. You'll probably gonna see me there a few more times :)

EDIT: Sorry, double post. Can't delete it. :(
    15. Li_cold
      Li_cold
      Ohhh, thank you for adding me, Adrian! :nice:

I've just watched a video of yours, the lit ii one. It's one of my favorites. Gosh, how come can you play that way? :freak:

I've commented quite a few times over your videos... Dunno if you know me (prob not, since the world leaves you lots of comments), but I'm Livia3ms on youtube. You'll probably gonna see me there a few more times. :)
    16. BerrymanGirl1
      BerrymanGirl1
      :shy:Well thank you adding me!
      I really think your piano skills are amazing :nice:
    17. 0AdRiAnLeE0
      0AdRiAnLeE0
      lol what do you mean quite a rep.... lol i know rep stands for reputation lol
    18. The Final Track
      The Final Track
      :rolleyes: well, I never....thought you already were a Coldplayer. You've got quite a rep around here :nice: welcome.
  • About

Coldplayer
    I love Coldplay and i post piano covers of Coldplay songs on youtube

Coldplay