Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by 4cat

1. 4

Coldplay are joining 'Red Nose Day' to perform sketch co-written with Funny or Die. To air on May 21

Coldplay are joining 'Red Nose Day' to perform sketch co-written with Funny o... Im so excited :D
  2. 4

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

^a hat full of dreams :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 4

It would be cool if they they had 2 songs in the style from each album it would be a great album and would have something for everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 4

I would love an x&y reboot with a robtth style in there a little Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 4

I wonder when they will announce the album proper Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 4

A agreed its just a hat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 4

I love how they assume because their contract is up that their going to call it quits Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 4

I feel like we should legit be hearing something soon about AHFOD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 4

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

It feels sorta like mylo but without the crap :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 4

This is a great song :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 4

Just saying if lp7 is in the same style as miracles id be okay with that :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 4

Really surprised this hasnt leaked yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. 4

I agree I don't think there capable of making another AFOBTTH album until they are older and out of the popular bands thing.
  14. 4

LP8

A sky full of stars, a head full of dreams.... The next logical step is a heart full of love xX Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 4

I honestly am surprised miracles hasn't leaked yet. I think we will hear it soon tho :P