Recent content by afromonkey

1. A

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

hey guys sorry if i missed it... what's the word written in hindi alphabets? curious about that :)
  2. A

Up&Up

I love how Coldplay put uplifting songs on the last track of the album. especially since VLV. someone put the audio on youtube and it made my day :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQGz5-7HxI
  3. A

Cover Artwork Peculiarity

to me it doesn't really look like Chris & Gwyneth, just another couple. by the way the artist said that the artwork finally released after one year of secrecy https://twitter.com/MilaFurstova/status/440837616070451200 i am not sure when is actually Chris & Gwyneth consciously uncoupling...
  4. A

Ghost Stories Target release

I think it will be LP. Like "Deluxe Edition - worldwide" but who knows :) maybe they have more songs and release new EP like Prospekt :) In the interview he just said that the extra songs will be 6 months from now... not much details
  5. A

The other option is be patient for 6 months, because Chris said on Zane Lowe interview that the bonus track on Target will be released to rest of the world 6 months from now/from the interview. I'm kind of lucky enough have my friend in US and can bring back to my country later. Hopefully...
  6. A

The other option is be patient for 6 months, because Chris said on Zane Lowe interview that the bonus track on Target will be released to rest of the world 6 months from now/from the interview. I'm kind of lucky enough have my friend in US and can bring back to my country later. Hopefully they...
  7. A

Ghost Stories visual album

Already refreshed my PM, and haven't seen it :( The video only , please :) thanks a lot :)
  8. A

@Ghost Friends : alright I will try to change :D Waiting for your PM :) Yeah, I already pre-ordered iTunes version and Target deluxe edition, luckily I have my friend in US right now and he's there until end of May. Can't wait for it :D
  9. A

I got access denied when I open that link :(
  10. A

hey guys, I am from Indonesia, but on my iTunes it just show "Listen Now" instead of watch now :( so curious about the beautiful animations... but at least i can stream full album now :) Love True Love and O :) such a deep song.
  11. A

Xylobands Sharing

I really want one too :D Please count me in, I am from beautiful island, BALI, in INDONESIA :D
  12. A

A Hopeful Transmission

I really like the title and the symbol! :D it's cool, mysterious, and hopeful :D
  13. A

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

@coldplay : Tonight in a TV studio in Paris, Paradise was played to an audience for the 1st time. twitpic.com/6ihuzg Sounded massive to me. R42 --- cant wait! :D
  14. A

New Coldplay watches.

I prefer this one... :) G-6900-A-9 --- or this one GLX6900A-9 --- really tempting though
  15. A

I couldn't wait for the studio version...

that's a nice try for the new song! aprreciate u :D can't wait for the studio version, can't wait for LP5!