Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by anacaren08

1. anacaren08

Los Unidades

I'm enjoying the song, and I've been having fun trying to follow along with this crazy adventure! My only concern is how much longer we will have to wait for a Coldplay album and tour if they spend a lot of time with this. But also, maybe time will fly by getting distracted by this new project...
  2. anacaren08

Random Coldplay thoughts...

It feels like I had been in hibernation until AHFOD film came out, and now I'm back to my full on Coldplayer mode again. So I wanted to watch Live 2012, I go and find it. Only to see that it's not in its case! So now I have to clean up my entire house and hope to find it :sob: Also, I can't find...
  3. anacaren08

Wow, it's been forever since I was last on Coldplaying! I've missed it!
  4. anacaren08

I hope someone uploads the video of Coldplay covering Music Ligera so I can download it!!! :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart: They were so incredible! It was such a beautiful incredible surprise. I am still so excited about it and I was not even there!!!! I love that song and just can't...
  5. anacaren08

I still miss the Coldplay puppets.
  6. anacaren08

Coldplay to debut new song for Estamos Unidos Mexicanos concert

I'm so confused. I don't see when they are going to come up. The live stream already ended a while ago
  7. anacaren08

[2017-10-04] Levi's Stadium, San Francisco, CA

Anyone here going to the show tonight??
  8. anacaren08

What was the first Coldplay song did you ever hear?

Yellow, and I knew it was by Coldplay thanks to my sister. But really became a big fan after hearing Clocks and In My Place. Memories are becoming a little fuzzy about the order of which songs I heard first because I was 10 when Parachutes came out. Whatever the order, I'm so happy I became I...
  9. anacaren08

Linkin Park

I was waiting for them to do a cover, and I am so glad they did. Definitely brings up the pain again! :'( When I was in my obsession for both LP and Coldplay I wondered if my two favorite bands knew each other and wished they were friends. Seeing that Mike saw this cover and liked it is...
  10. anacaren08

Linkin Park

In middle school I was obsessed with both Linkin Park and Coldplay equally. The only two CDs I carried were AROBTH and Hybrid theory. I had a hard time in middle school and turned to music to make sense of my feelings. I have so many memories of enjoying linkin park and feeling stronger inside...
  11. anacaren08

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

ALIENS
  12. anacaren08

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

All I Can Think About Is You, in love with it at the moment. It sounds like the old coldplay and new coldplay together. Not a big fan of most of the songs from this era, but this song, omg is so great!! :) Love everything about it!
  13. anacaren08

I think I know what you are talking about. Well the t-shirt I'm thinking of, was light blue and I think, like you mentioned, they used a butterfly from like Viva La Vida tour era. As I remember it in my mind, it was pretty simple just said coldplaying on the front with that butterfly. I actually...
  14. anacaren08

A year ago I was living an adventure of a lifetime participating in the Halftime show with the boys! I wish I was there again :sob:
  15. anacaren08

@Gideon_Mx Happy Birthday! :)