Recent content by audrey369

1. A

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I’m from Normandy. I called my nearest Pathe/Gaumont this afternoon and they told me have any information about Coldplay film. I think I have to wait next Friday. I posted here just in case someone would had the city list.
  2. A

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Hi everybody! I'm from France and I'm searching where the documentary will be showed. I just call the nearest big cinema and they have no information about it. If someone have a list... Of course, I am registred on their survey as they asked for our postcode. Maybe it will count?
  3. A

[2015-12-03] BBC Radio 1 Special Show at St John’s Hackney Church, London

Watts group is created. You can PM me if you want join us. I think tickets will be sell again so, we keep on eye and first served alert other. What do you think about it? It's with this system I went to BMW Welt last december. Thanks again guys!
  4. A

Ok, I think we must keep on eye to website to get ticket. I suggest, as last year for Muchen, a group via WhatsApp for example to inform other coldplayers if tickets are sold again. You can PM me and I'll create a group tomorrow.
  5. A

Ok but for fans who live outside UK??? Travel for nothing? No, I think presale for fans is THE idea.
  6. A

Sold out but I think we must try again and again!
  7. A

I'm waiting and hope for one ticket
  8. A

Hello everybody! I 'll try to get tickets even if it will be very hard to get one. Good luck all of us.
  9. A

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Hello, I was front if the Bakery that week. I saw Will, Rik, Matt and Dan. I and other coldplayers have showed posters found in the underground to them. Will answered me "maybe" about my question if poster was their. He received a box later and I don't find anything about it. Some ideas ...
  10. A

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Chris last night in Malibu. A new tee shirt. https://Instagram.com/p/8rv6FcGK7B/
  11. A

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Get tickets to see you during Tour becomes more and more difficult. As a big fan, I can't consider not see you. So, in the future, are you planning to do as U2, a pre-sale for old member of your web page, or something similar? And Have you ever think about playing in a garden's fan who invited...
  12. A

CP FANS around the world

I don't see me on the MAP. I'm from France. You can't forgot France...!
  13. A

Coldplay lyrics in your own language!

I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own Avant, je dirigeais le monde Les océans se soulevaient quand j'en donnais l'ordre Maintenant je dors seul le matin Je balaye les rue qui m'appartenaient