Batman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you ne so kind to re-upload the Coldplaying asks Coldplay audio or video file? Unfortunately both of them aren't available anymore...
    Batman
    Batman
    Hello! :D I'll try to contact the admin and ask him wtf happened to the audio file. Seems like someone deleated it accidentally or something >:C
    Uh. We haven't talked in like what... 5 YEARS ?! Fuckin shit. I'm so sorry This site sure has changed. I don't find myself really well #oldgrandpalostinnewtechnologiesmode It's so fucking cringy cause I don't even know how to write a private message : | But hey. If you still wanna talk Thalia here's my facebook www.facebook.com/termodynamika I probably won't log on this site for another 5 years so :D
    Hey, weird request from an era gone by but do you happen to have (know?) how to get a replica (or original?) Viva La Vida jacket that Chris or the band members wore during that era?
    aaayyyy lmao hi is the tinychat still around
    Batman
    Batman
    ayyyyy what's upppp nah it has been dead for ages lol. Facebook chat function is now in use. But not very frequently.
    Batman
    Batman
    * insert :cheesy: Smiley in here* I still have these bakery Photos from you, shall I send them to you? =D
    Dany93
    Dany93
    Hahaha of course! I've been waiting for them all along! You have no idea how happy it made me to meet you :D It's one of my favourite moments of that weekend. Do you know that I met Jonny at like 7pm? He made us wait for hours and only stayed for a bunch of mins, but at least... Haven't you got any FB or Twitter or any other account?
    I hope that I can copy and paste the translation without problems. I have not tried that for quite some time (read: i.e. for years).
    Hey Bats :-} how do you successfully upload a GIF for your avatar?
    guy42
    guy42
    Yeah, I know lol, I'd be happy if it would on my profile page only. But did you just upload a GIF and that's it? Cuz I tried doing that but it doesn't "play". Maybe the file size is too large...
    Batman
    Batman
    yes it could be too big! The maximal picture size written down somewhere in the settings
    guy42
    guy42
    Ahh, I'll try something out thanks :)
    C
    Cyan Kat
    aww *hugs* I'm fine just procrastinating :3
    I saw deadpool last night and it made me think of you idk if that's weird ~ <3
    Batman
    Batman
    procrastinating lawl :D
    HA that's funny that you thought of me. There were a few funny moments in that movie but I didn't really like it. And no that's not weird, I've been associated with way more weirder things!
    C
    Cyan Kat
    I think I probs thought batman would kick his butt and I actually liked it wasn't expecting to at all :0
    and I hear you did some interview thingy??
    Merry Christmas and thanks for interviewing the band. You did a good job - a great success.
    Batman
    Batman
    =D !!! Merry Christmas to you, too, Christa! And thanks so much for your nice comment! :3
    Merry Christmaaaaaaas
    And congrats on interviewing the band!! You did an excellent job
    Batman
    Batman
    Thaaanks omg! It was such an unreal experience AAHH

But I'm so glad people liked my interviewing... style lol. Well most of them did!
    I always appreciate your feedback on new coldplay songs and albums sooooooooooooooooo what did you think? :sweatdrop:
    Someone also mentioned Hard Candy in one of the reviews I think. Reviews seems to be divided between: this was bad, Keanu's acting is horrible (as usual) and this is great, Keanu's acting was spot on, give it a watch :lol:

I also wouldn't watch it if it hadn't Keanu in it :p
    I've seen some horrid movies because I liked specific actors :laugh3:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…