B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aha, okay :tongue: One Day Like This is such a feel good song, and so beautifully made as well, and White Foxes is just :bomb: gah. If I can suggest a few you might like...:)

My Morning Jacket - "Holdin' on to Black Metal"
    The National - "Bloodbuzz Ohio"
    First Aid Kit - "The Lion's Roar"
    Susanne Sundfør - "Rome"
    Yes, I remember! It was a short one, right? Glad you enjoyed them both :) if you want any suggestions for any of the artists, just let me know.
    Your English is fine - you write that your English is not fine? But your country is set to be the USA. Are you studying in the USA? What is your country of origin then?

The U2 concerts were very good and full of energy. U2 is known for more variation in its setlist. So it was not 100% the same setlist both nights. Unlike Coldplay performing the same songs during most of their Viva la Vida tour. Tour, leg 1 with around 20 songs - then a break - then a new tour with maybe replacement of one song, but the same setlist for the rest of that leg. So U2 has more variation - you cannot guess their setlist. In Denmark on night 2 they had replaced 2 songs. played 2 we could write the setlist before the gig.
    The volunteers invited to stage during the song they wrote for Burma's arrested opposition leader. There is more activism with U2 than Coldplay.
    I am talking about Burmese Opposition Leader Aung San Suu Kyi who has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. She won an election many years ago, but the junta would not acknowledge their defeat and step down. Instead the junta arrested Aung San Suu Kyi. U2 has also agitated for her release.
    Us volunteers for ONE and AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL were onstage each holding a lamp during the song for the then arrested opposition leader in Burma.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…