Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Chommy

I remember the text below your user name / screen name. It is from Paradise, right?

It is such fun for me playing lounge games (therefore it was very late / very early when I got to bed).

And in 3/4 hour I am taking the train so I have to leave very soon, sorry.

I noticed in "About Me" that you are from Thailand. Where in Thailand. Are you and your dear ones affected by the floods in the north and in the neighbourhood / northern suburbs of Bangkok?

Have a nice day. I am sending you a friend's request in the hope that you will accept.
    As a fellow Coldplayer I hope you can help me out a little by watching my promo video? It can be found on my Facebook page/just press play -
    http://www.facebook.com/Bowpowradio

Thanks for reading. I just was hoping for a little more views out of the video along with a few more likes when I released it. Trying to gain some more support. Feedback is always great even if you hate it. I know I'm acting a little like a spambot but your my only hope!
    Hahd

Mode vjekd sionvsinvs ihvdi vdohjdkisn jv djvdvkomdoia vondkvojmammsm ov vodv donikdnvksno dsvknk jhhdsmvkmdi hdgs dsiovmiov dinvjneiovnsdna.
    Naojvsa, kdnvoenmsp!!! ONoionsvoep
    Nndakvneio, piniec.... Omnaofvd????

OJianfvv,

Ojaalu.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…