Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by chommy_16

1. C

The Snow Patrol Thread

That's why I have to get to the venue very early for every show that I got standing tickets. :laughing: Of course they played both songs. They play them every show just like Coldplay have to play Yellow and Viva la Vida every shows or the fans will riot. I'd love to hear them play more songs...
  2. C

The Snow Patrol Thread

Yes, I have a standing ticket. I’m really short so I have to be at the front otherwise I’ll be seeing people’s head through the gig. In Leeds doors open at 6.00 pm as well. I arrived at 11.00 am and there’re a few people already here. So, now I’ll just waiting.
  3. C

The Snow Patrol Thread

Does anyone go to their UK tour? I’m see them in Leeds tomorrow. I want to know what time should I arrive at the venue if I want to be at the front row.
  4. C

7th April 2017: Rajamangala National Stadium, Bangkok, Thailand

I need to start this. Finally they're here. Another show is added for the beautiful Thai people. I'm so so happy. It's my birthday on that day. ww.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/cold-play-2017-th.html Support: Jesse Kent
  5. C

Coldplay to tour Asia in 2017?

Anyone going to Japan gig? Are they using the same ticket system as the last time? Lottery? Or this time it first come first serve?
  6. C

If anyone have pre-sale code for SG gig, please share. :D
  7. C

Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, That's it. No Thailand again. I'm gonna lie down and cry all night.
  8. C

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

Setlist from what I've got. Correct me if I'm wrong. Setlist 1.AHFOD 2.Yellow 3.ETIAW 4.The Scientist 5.Birds 6.Paradise 7.Remix 8.Everglow 9.Clocks 10.Midnight 11.Charlie Brown 12.HFTW 13.Fix You 14.Viola Beach Tribute 15.VLV 16.AOAL Encore 17.Kaleidoscope 18.To Love Somebody + Barry Gibb...
  9. C

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@coldplay</a> are giving out 100,000 LED wristbands that&#39;ll light up during their headline set at <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Glastonbury?src=hash">#Glastonbury</a>...
  10. C

[2016-05-28 & 29] Coldplay at BBCR1 Weekend, Exeter, UK

Does anyone know what is stage time for Coldplay?
  11. C

[2016-04-07] Coldplay wins the Best Band Pop/Rock International at Echo awards

Thank you so much. Jonah's not coming to the show then.
  12. C

[2016-04-07] Coldplay wins the Best Band Pop/Rock International at Echo awards

Can anybody name all the kids? They got so big, I can't recognize them anymore. I only know Apple and Moses. Is the black hair girl Nico?
  13. C

Mumford & Sons

I found the song. It's this song although it's wasn't this video I saw earlier. Maybe that video is gone but I'm happy I finally found the song. :)
  14. C

Mumford & Sons

It was very similar to this All I Want video.
  15. C

Mumford & Sons

Not this one, but this song i also great. The light bulb was hanging from the top. I'm not sure about this they only played the guitars in that video, no other instrument.