Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
coldplayisawesome

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey am new here I finally got this website thought it never existed. I love coldplay so much tell me more about Coldplay and Chris
    Oh well, AT LEAST I'M NOT TYPING IN CAPS IN THE FORUM HAHAHAHAHA

ha

maybe I should :awesome:

Yea right? Man this really bothers me. And people writing these reviews and opinions feel like the most brilliant people in the world ~___~ Maybe I should write a review about a dog turd I found and how much it emotionally moved me because NOBODY BLOODY CARES :saw:

:blush:
    I hope I didn't come across like some angry lunatic LOL

oh now thats great <__<
    I love cats :cheesy: But I understand you, they are some little nasty creatures LOL

Nawww thanks :wacky:
    lol dude, SO MANY:

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

didn't know that people liked freaky cats THAT much :uhoh:
    LOL it's the internet dude, where else do you get the opportunity to annoy people to no end without getting beaten up or something? :lol:
    BROOKE

thank you for sharing your pervy thoughts, and yes I understand you, I wouldn't have posted that either to perv that place up..

.. well screw that, I pretty sure would have done that! :lol:
    YEAH! :dance:

Soo uhh, what colour would you like to have? Blue, red, green and violet are already taken :anxious:
    Ahhh thank you! Gonna check it out later! :awesome:

I know, you've just changed your avatar, but do you want to take part in my crazy kitty avatar project? I had a random brainfart last night and decided to spread some kitty love in this forum during the next 2 weeks until Christmas. And with that I mean making cat avatars for the coolest persons of my friendlist, but not just some lame-ass-cute-fluffy-cat avatars but awesome freaky RIGHT-IN-YO-FACE ones like my one :awesome: So I'm asking you if you want to take part in my insane kitten project and replace your avatar for about 2 weeks with one of mine (you can say what colour you want your kitteh to be :wacko:) just for the LULZ (and to confuse the other members about why in God's name there are so many freaky kittens around :wacky:)

SO ARE YE INTERESTED :wideeyed:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…