Recent content by coldplayisawesome

1. coldplayisawesome

Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

those particular butterflies (and the star) are indeed from the AHFOD tour, San Diego show in October 2017 :D the MX era did have butterflies, but they were the same white and neon yellow/green/pink that the rest of the confetti in that era was - at least in the US. but the colors for the AHFOD...
  2. coldplayisawesome

Before you became a Coldplayer...

I knew Yellow and Clocks, but I didn't know that I knew Clocks until after. I thought that piano bit was like a classical piano part [emoji23] I mean to be fair I was 12 so
  3. coldplayisawesome

Coldplaying Listening Party

i should be able to make it! now just to set a reminder :P
  4. coldplayisawesome

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

besides, even some Netflix originals HAVE been released on DVD. i don't see why they would go through the trouble of making something this huge to only ever show it on one streaming service for the rest of eternity?? just think how even with all that struggle, they managed to put out such an...
  5. coldplayisawesome

List of Coldplay Books

Roadie: My Life on the Road with Coldplay by Matt McGinn is a great book, too and let's not forget the best officially unofficial book of all :joy:
  6. coldplayisawesome

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

how soon is now, only how long is never? :p
  7. coldplayisawesome

Hello from Melbourne!

welcome to coldplaying! :D
  8. coldplayisawesome

Funny and Cool Stuff during Coldplay Concerts/Performances. Messing up lyrics, etc.

one of my favorite moments like this: Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_bGqzCXri0 starting at 1:28
  9. coldplayisawesome

Chris Martin buys Malibu Theater

i would honestly be surprised if ANYTHING Coldplay-related were to ever happen in that theater, if not only because i feel it wouldn't have been only Chris's purchase in that case
  10. coldplayisawesome

always nice to hear a live version of VLV where Chris is singing the actual melody from the studio version :P
  11. coldplayisawesome

nope, i was still in my hometown in NY back then and my first concert wasn't until 2009 in Massachusetts :D
  12. coldplayisawesome

i can never listen to this song without thinking about Guy now :joy:
  13. coldplayisawesome

looooooooove Jonny's guitar here, it's kinda creepy but awesome at the same time
  14. coldplayisawesome

the thing i love most about the live version of Lost! is Chris shouting the "oh"s at the end
  15. coldplayisawesome

Illustrator would be better if I was doing something vector-based, but for digital painting Photoshop works really well because of all the brushes and whatnot