Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

coldplaykb
Last Activity:
Feb 22, 2019 at 2:47 AM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1994 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart, 24, from Cemeteries Of London

Coldplayer
coldplaykb was last seen:
Feb 22, 2019 at 2:47 AM
    1. bujilog
      bujilog
      Hi! Would love to get the link for the 1080p version of the concert. Thank you :)
    2. Ranma_Saotome
      Ranma_Saotome
      Hello! Please, can you send me the link of the 10800 version of Live in Sao Paulo? Thanks a lot in advance!
    3. Troyani
      Troyani
      Hi, could you please send me the link for the 1080p concert film Live in São Paulo? I’d appreciate it a lot, thank you!
    4. Bobbeno
      Bobbeno
      Hi! Is it possible to get a ling of the 1080p version of the Live In Sao Paulo? Thanks a lot!
    5. Dexynboy
      Dexynboy
      Greetings coldplaykb! Can I get link from You, for the 1080p concert?
    6. JamesRobert123
      JamesRobert123
      Hey man can i get a link pls and thanks
    7. huds601
      huds601
      Hey! Can I get the link for the 1080p concert download? Thanks :)
    8. MyloCP
      MyloCP
      Hi. Could you send me the 1080P link for the concert. Thank you!
    9. Daniël van Deelen
      Daniël van Deelen
      I would like to get the link for the concert please
    10. scooby845
      scooby845
      Hi. I'd appreciate if you could send me the link for the 1080p Live in Sao Paulo. Thanks a lot!
    11. coldplayfan24
      coldplayfan24
      Hello could you please send me the link to the 1080p concert when you have a minute. Thanks - Marcos
    12. Epac
      Epac
      you are awesome c:
    13. CPJA
      CPJA
      I loveeeee the instrumentals!! are there any Flac links or torrents available? thank you so much for your hard work :)
    14. KenzoCK
      KenzoCK
      Hey Kyle, didn't know you were on this website, thanks for all the piano tutorials on youtube, you rock!
    15. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Yes you did thank you Kyle! Sorry if my reply finds you later than expected. I'm mostly over on a different Coldplay forum. Check it out if you have the time. www(.)coldplayers.boards(.)net Putting the () in because it won't let me link the website url directly.
    16. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Hey Kyle, do you have a .ZIP file of the Mansfield Viva gig? Thanks.
    17. laxwatcher
      laxwatcher
      I found a video from the visuals that they use for Hurts Like Heaven live, and I just screenshotted it. I think this is the video.
      vimeo.com/42271366 (Add http:// to the front)
    18. Cubie255
      Cubie255
      Do a tutorial for life is for living and amsterdam and Us against the world sandy relief version
      1. BowieClaes likes this.
    19. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Thanks for the advice!
    20. Spider-Man
      Spider-Man
      Hey thanks for your piano covers on Youtube. I'm watching your tutorial on The Scientist and it's really helping me learn it well. Considering I don't know basics or how to play a piano(except for the intro to clocks, speed of sound and now The Scientist). Any tips on how to learn the piano and get good at it? I already play other instruments so i'm hoping it will come easy. I have the next 2 weeks off so I'm hoping if I practice at least 20 minutes a day that will help. Thanks KB.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1994 (Age: 24)
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    piano, guitar, and drums

Signature