C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay so I had a random brainfart last night and decided to spread some kitty love in this forum during the next 2 weeks until Christmas. And with that I mean making cat avatars for the coolest persons I know in this forum, but not just some lame-ass-cute-fluffy-cat avatars but awesome freaky RIGHT-IN-YO-FACE ones like my one :awesome: So I'm asking you if you want to take part in my insane kitten project and replace your avatar for about 2 weeks with one of mine (you can say what colour you want your kitteh to be :wacko:) just for the LULZ (and to confuse the other members about why in God's name there are so many freaky kittens around :wacky:)

SO ARE YE INTERESTED :wideeyed:
    Hello sweetie!! Just wanted to drop by and hello and see how you were doing! Hope all is well with you! I love my Coldplayer family <3 Everybody is so sweet on here it warms my heart! Take care hun!
    Hello again. Sent the package 20 minutes ago. Fingers crossed it will arrive at your place! :dance:
    WOW... wonderful.. oh golly you had EXACTLY the same spot that Ellen and I had.. it's just about perfect right? And they saw your sign!!? VERY cool! Tha panorama shows you.. I remember the sign. I must go back and look properly now.. now I know it's you. :heart:

God I read your review and felt your excitement.. so so good...
    That is just awesome!!! I wish the concert regulations here were like Europe's, with all the queueing and all. I'm assuming it's all worth the wait and trouble though! You had great luck with nabbing VIP tix! And having an intimate moment with Chris! God really did put a smile upon your face...

I hope you got your hoodie back! and at least you didn't lose your camera this time around! After today's Paralympic Ceremony though, I can't wait for the next time they do something like that! :') let the Post-concert depression kick in...
    What?!?!?! I'm overly jealous right now! Hope you have another one of the most memorable nights in your life! :)
    Ellen told me already, it's awesome!! :awesome:

Thank you! OMG Yes, read it if you can, you'll find quite a lot of fangirling in it :lol::awesome:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…