C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! It was nice to meet you tonight (7th) after the show at the gate, I'm the big/tall checkered-shirt guy :p Amazing you flew from London
    Hey! We're trending "9 days till Will's birthday" today on twitter at 9 PM London time. Please help us make it happen and spread the word. Thanks :D xoxo
    Your avatar is very ... melt-worthy :drunk: Care to share where the original pic is from? :wideeyed:
    Hi, I merged your thread (Princess of China Video released on BBC2 in the UK on 31st May, 6:30 - 7:30.) with the Princess Of China video thread (link) :)
    Hi Row, do you remember the cover letter that you corrected it for me? for an internship in Germany. They didn't answered me yet but an officer from my uni told me on this friday that I will probably go to Germany this summer. also she told me ; 'If they rejected you, they would definetly sent you a letter months ago.' sooo i'm probably going to concert!!!!!
    I know.. not soon enough though.. and probably too soon.. does that even make sense.. I want it to come.. and I want it to be here, but I don't want to have had it and it be over.. damn I want to go to another one too.... so greedy! LOL.
    Oh wow, that must be such a cool feeling, getting finally the job you really wanted! I'm happy for you! :dance:

Oh screw that, as you said, I believe the Chris thread in some fan forum is NOT really some place for your office people to troll! :laugh3: Hahahah!

OLOLOL congratz :awesome:
    So what is all that big fuzz about your new job in the Chris thread? Did you become the new president or what? :lol: Tell me!!!! (if you don't mind of course ;))

And congratulations of course :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…