ūüéČ WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 ūüéČ

Forums

1. Coldplaying.com

1. Announcements

Latest Coldplaying.com announcements

Come on in and introduce yourself. Old members... say hello!

Post your site problems, questions, comments and cries for help here. Please post Coldplay related threads elsewhere!

1. Coldplay

Coldplay news, stories, articles etc

Music of the Spheres? FFTF 2024? What does it all mean? All the news and speculation on Coldplay's rumoured ninth studio album!

Have you seen or going to see Coldplay in concert? Includes the latest shows, setlists, videos, pictures and tweets live from the venues

Need tabs or just need help? Don't "fret", ask here!

The one stop place for Live Concert Downloads, Music Videos, Documentaries, Unreleased songs and more!

1. How We See The World

News, sport, film, TV, tech, online and everything else in the world!

Off topic chat - Wipe your shoes on the way in, close the door on your way out!

...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not...

• Night is the bride of a lonely day
    • We literally went through this 2 eras ago, i believe in the same festival as well. We saw the new set theme, new piano, new decorations and thought they must be playing something new.¬† Please stop doing this to yourselves. They'll release something when they're ready and clearly they're not. It took me a bit of time as a fan to realize this, so let me save you guys some stress!¬† On the positive, I did enjoy listening to those hits for the thousandth time actually hah. And I really liked the fact that they fit in Trouble In Town in the set, my personal fav from the previous era. I guess since it was prerecorded, the sound techs could tweak things and it showed in the quality. Loved the visuals as well, but its funny to imagine the broadcast without them to see how plain it wouldve been! As mentioned before, I only check in very occassionally now since its offseason, so anything else to look forward to from the band? Or are we all hanging out in a LP9 clues thread of some sort? I know they were posting some things on social media that supposedly will spell Music of the Spheres and whatnot.¬†
    • Thank you very much for uploading this. It was sooo good to see the band live again! But of course it was a bit sad that they did not play one single new song, but played their old hits for the 1000th time. I wonder whether they really have created any new songs. It may be they are just happy¬†with all¬†the songs they have released and satisfied when now and then they are asked to play them. Their former enthusiasm for new musical ideas seems to have gone .Besides, nowadays it is so difficult for them to meet and rehearse.
    • Thanks for posting the entire show! I really missed seeing our boys live...despite the strange and too long standing sad conditions we're all passing through. ¬† Viva La Vida my friends! Hopefully we'll get through this
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Members

√ó
√ó