Recent content by Daffy

1. Daffy

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Swallowed within the power of the sea or ocean because I'm too weak to swim back up, also known as Swallowed in the Sea
  2. Daffy

Btw Will does some backing during the French stuff Chris is also singing an octave lower than Will in the backing vocals in that same thing but he's turned down for the first time since maybe The Goldrush Or maybe Don't Panic in Parachutes..? Either way they're both covered by the French guy
  3. Daffy

Arabesque - Sunrise

Just click the "Explicit Version" button on the bottom that's how I found it
  4. Daffy

Do you think Coldplay's newest album will be influenced by/as good as Oldplay?

IMO X&Y was the best and they went dowhill in Viva Parachutes was so-so, I like Spies, Shiver, High Speed, and Don't Panic AROBTTH, better, I love the first 5 songs, but The Scientist was too slow, then the rest is listenable but nothing I'd purposefully listen to, I'd normally skip X&Y was...
  5. Daffy

Do you think Coldplay's newest album will be influenced by/as good as Oldplay?

Well, I'm not sure if it's as good as Oldplay in terms of the full album, we'll see.. But Arabesque definitely was.
  6. Daffy

Arabesque - Sunrise

it completely sucks nothings good about it jk i freaking love the heck out of this song
  7. Daffy

Or maybe the B-Side is just the drum track isolated
  8. Daffy

I think that in Arabesque, that's actually Guy playing a Bass riff... What do y'all think?
  9. Daffy

Am I the only one that thinks this might not be a new album but something else
  10. Daffy

What if they are just teasing another photo shoot or Chris' marriage on the 22nd?
  11. Daffy

Press F to pay respects
  12. Daffy

6 minutes till Midnight EST...
  13. Daffy

This may seem dumb, but what if Coldplay's doing all this 1919 stuff to mess with us about saying the album is coming too late? Edit: yeah you know what never mind
  14. Daffy

Hey, I got some assets from the site!
  15. Daffy

Hey, I can confirm this is true. I actually am the one that found this out, and I have screenshots to prove it! (Btw, it was originally 207 songs, then went up to 208, then 220 quite a bit later)