Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Daffy

1. Daffy

Favourite Era Of Chris?

I agree about his voice. I watched the live version of What If, and it was almost exactly the same as the studio version from literally 6 years earlier... However, I wish that we got his Viva hair back, and his Clocks voice back...
  2. Daffy

Favourite Era Of Chris?

1906 AD and 1785 BC
  3. Daffy

Do you think Coldplay's newest album will be influenced by/as good as Oldplay?

Personally, I feel that Clocks is a love song... If you listen to the songs in order of the album, I see it like this: In My Place (He makes a mistake and is pushed away from his love,)then GPASUYF (he gains self-confidence that he doesn't need his love, and is slowly spiraling down...
  4. Daffy

I have a feeling Jonny's going to be even better in this album... Every single album he sounds better for some reason...
  5. Daffy

Chris Martin's Vocals - Coldplay Live: Sao Paulo 2017

Yeah! I already knew about that, but having the track would actually be quite cool..!
  6. Daffy

Chris Martin's Vocals - Coldplay Live: Sao Paulo 2017

I would actually love to hear more of Clocks with mainly only Chris's vocals! That sounded amazing!
  7. Daffy

Possible hint towards a release date for the new album?

Thanks for the info! Also, I'm curious as why at least Chris and Guy went to Amsterdam a few weeks ago? Could it have been a casual trip, or something about the band?
  8. Daffy

Well then I'll have to find a way to join Coldplay and fix them...
  9. Daffy

Possible hint towards a release date for the new album?

Yesterday I was reading about how Chris traveled to Jerusalem very very recently, and I read something interesting... "Martin has visited Israel in the past in an attempt to set up a Coldplay concert that would be accessible to both Israelis and Palestinians... ...Reportedly, Coldplay has...
  10. Daffy

About X&Y... (Song)

About X&Y, the song, I wanted to know why it isn't more popular. I love it and many other people do, but not much about it is out there, and when I tried searching it on these forums, I couldn't find anything... I wanted to know your thoughts on this song, and if people generally dislike or love...
  11. Daffy

I was just wondering about this, as Coldplay seems to have gone back to taking a bigger break that they took between releasing their best albums instead of that year break between GS and AHFOD. Another thing that has me thinking about this is the fact that Chris has obviously gone through a ton...
  12. Daffy

Dont Panic

we're still waiting
  13. Daffy

Japanese translation of Clocks?

Thank you so, so much!
  14. Daffy

Japanese translation of Clocks?

Hello, I am currently learning Japanese and I'm still a beginner, so I would be interested in having all the lyrics of Clocks translated into Japanese! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance! (P.S. And please no Google translate lol) (P.S. to P.S. No offence)
  15. Daffy

Ode To Deodorant

I know this is silly, but I'm wondering about finding tabs and an instrumental to this...