Recent content by EmmaMartin

1. E

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

REALLY?!?!?! OMFG I NEED ONE OF THESE DARN BADGES! :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:
  2. E

THE FAMOUS LOVE BUTTON WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK GUYS GUYS GUYS SO I FOUND THIS GUY ON INSTAGRAM THAT'S MET THE BOYS OUTSIDE THE BAKERY LIKE THREE TIMES BUT AHHHHH TWO DAYS AGO CHRIS GAVE HIM ONE OF HIS BUTTONS!!! :o:o:o IT MAKES ME WONDER IF HE HAS A BUNCH BUT OMFG THIS...
  3. E

What are you thinking right now?

Awww thank you guys! I'm really going to try to be on here a lot more often! And yessss 8 days WAHHHHHGHAHDGASDKAHSF :bliss::bliss::bliss:
  4. E

Count to a million!

5. E

What are you thinking right now?

HOLY CHEESE BALLS I got swept up in a bunch of other fandoms and i found the Coldplay fandom on Instagram so I haven't been on here in soooo long agh i feel so bad about it wahhh:embarrassed::shame:
  6. E

Chris and Jonny

^ yeah. Plus stupid camera is all in Matt's face at the end :angry:
  7. E

Chris and Jonny

^ gah! Yes yes yes!!! Oh my I had forgotten a little bit just WHY I was so obsessed with it... Whew oh my....... Thank you :)
  8. E

Chris and Jonny

Hey guys? Urm well I need some help... A while ago someone posted a REALLY good photo edit of the boys holding hands but I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! :( If anyone happens to stumble across it, I would be quite happy. Thanks! :D
  9. E

^ :nod: from what I can tell
  10. E

Gah. Just this one... :wacky:
  11. E

You know you're obsessed with coldplay when

When you can only think of one thing when you watch this commercial......... anyone else...? :thinking: OfficeMax Big Deals Elephant Commercial - YouTube
  12. E

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

^ :wacky: Wow! Even Chloe was there?! (I assume that is Chloe, right?)
  13. E

^ thanks! I love it too! It's my new (likely permanent) lock screen :D
  14. E

I already posted a little review of the single most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in the Uncasville show thread, but seeing as for a couple hours of my life I was 8 feet away from Jonny and I have the pictures to prove it, I thought I might bring some of those pictures of the...
  15. E

[29-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, USA

I'm the one in the white tank top on the right side! I'm so glad he really did get around to posting the panoramas! :dance::dance::dance: