Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
ErosNightleaf
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2019

Following 1

Hell aka School

Share This Page

ErosNightleaf

New Coldplayer

Coldplayer
ErosNightleaf was last seen:
Apr 20, 2019
    1. Sparky
      Sparky
      Hello and welcome to the Coldplaying community, ErosNightleaf!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to introduce yourself on the 'new members' section :) If you have an Android or Apple device, please try out our new mobile app. It's easy to use, fast and connects to the full site. It's listed as 'Coldplaying' on Google Play or 'CPing' on the iTunes store. Links are also at the top of the page.

We're excited for the upcoming tour and we will post tour dates on the 'Coldplay live' section, as soon as the band announce them. Now would be the perfect time to make friends in our community, ready for the greatest celebration ever!

Have a great day
      -Sparky & the Coldplaying.com team
  • About

Hell aka School
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    VLVODAAHF
    Favourite Coldplay song:
    The Escapist
    Country Flag:
    Japan
    Hi theeere! I'm a huge fan of Coldplay (as most of you probably are) and I love music!!!! I also listen to Bring Me The Horizon (BMTH), Pierce The Veil, Arceade Fire, Metric, Of Mice & Men, and a ton of other bands.

I'm a gamer, and I play games such as minecraft, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, and Black Ops Zombies (I and II)

I'm really shy in real life, and also very awkward.

My favourite shade is black and my favorite color is blue.

I'm scene, which basically just means I dress a certain way. It's similar to the emo style. (I am emo too, as the the true definition of emo lieterally just means 'listens to the emo subgenre of music' and I definitely listen to that genre, as well as many other genres and subgenres. The scene style is what people call the classic 'emo' style with long bangs and such.)
    ^Glad to inform you of random trivia lol ^

Music, Video Games, Running Away