Recent content by GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

1. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

A Message for Chris Martin...

Hey Chris, you can do what you need to do. Freya from Metastorm
  2. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

so... no car kids??

They released a different track but apparently they have a trademark on car kids so who can say! ;)
  3. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Solving the Mylo Xyloto Artwork

Apart from Aliens there is a Drizzy style owl under "Once Upon a time" and what looks like a "shadow Factory".... :) If you can get the light dim and flickery enough the artwork even seems to glow!
  4. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Solving the Mylo Xyloto Artwork

Could use some help with this guys. I've got quite far with it by using a multi LED light and waving it a lot like in "Lets Talk". I know people think colour temperature makes a difference but I think it's more the difference between light and darkness. A flickering candle etc. (watch you don't...
  5. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Bands and Singers Coldplay Have Influenced

This music videos remind me of coldplay for some reason: Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUC7OFUbn6A Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFWqLLaMOFs Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRmsyFCP-Jw
  6. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Still "Pimping the Butterfly" even though she is bleeding now!!!!?
  7. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Lets talk

I just wanted to talk. That's what I've been trying to do. A lot of stuff happened. I don't understand a lot of it. Your reasons why? There will have been reasons I'm sure but I don't know. Theres stuff I know and stuff I don't know. I expect you don't know things too. That's what I really...
  8. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Army Of One - Lyrics

I think that sometimes people mishear lyrics and then the songwriters like the misheard version even more. I'm going to upset people but I'm convinced that the lyrics in the original version of Sparks say "Oh Someone you know....." and not "sing one we know". Now that's going back some! ;)...
  9. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

The Chainsmokers

The Chainsmokers just dropped a new track! Really good song, although I'm not mad keen on Janus the deformed tiger. Not that I can talk as I have a history of drawing slightly deformed tigers (spent so many days drawing tigers for someone at one point!) but that's something to do with my...
  10. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I'm not sure about Chris as Jiminy cricket either, I'd have to work out who would play the Blue Fairy before I went casting for Jiminy Cricket. :) Would this be a Disney live action thing? I bet they will do one sooner or later. love Freya
  11. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Postcards from far away

I'm still trying to reach my friend and I'm not doing so well at the moment and I'm poorly... so I'm going to leave my contact address here so you can send me a postcard or something. Freya, 64-68 Commercial Street, London. E1 6LT U.K. I hope that helps. love Freya
  12. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

When you work it out....

There is! Always! I'm going to have a poster made of that. It's perfect. Neatly sums up my life over the last few years. Thanks so much for that Captain you made me laugh at the start of a new day. love Freya
  13. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Lets talk

I've lost a friend and I've been trying to contact him. I know he is into Coldplay and so I'm just going to post here because I've failed the other ways I've tried. I wanted to say If you are really struggling with things then I will try and be there for you so you can sort your head out a bit...
  14. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

When you work it out....

Yes I'm doing a bit better today. I've been really upset since 4th July when I had one of those days where everyone said no to me. That's all I heard all day... we got your application... the answer is "no!". So I have a lot to deal with right now. I'd love to have more time for some...
  15. GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Funny and Cool Stuff during Coldplay Concerts/Performances. Messing up lyrics, etc.

Well shoot an apple off my head! There are two Christophers?!!! Whoda thought. I'm guessing only one of them plays the piano though? I'd like to find a Christopher that plays the piano but I guess there are a lot of them! ;) It's not an uncommon name. Not sure where to start. It's been a long...