Recent content by Glossal Fragster

1. G

Adiós.

Goodbye Lore, you lovely, lovely person. :)
  2. G

Happy birthday MK(Milica)!

Happy Birthday!
  3. G

I don't know if it's just me, but...

Did you, have that picture before? If so, I'm sure you make a lovely Thom Yorkette.
  4. G

I don't know if it's just me, but...

Not the voices, but if someone has a photo of someone else as their avi (most people, really), I sometimes think "Oh, that must be what that person looks like." And lets say, it'a female user, with a picture of Thom Yorke, that just fucks up my mind. (Not really. I am perfectly sane. 1st line...
  5. G

What is 'thee' thread to post in right now?

So, I've now to post simply empty updates? Don't like the idea of that. Who will see my magical words then!? Possible Replies: "I'm sure we'll live" "No-one, obviously, you cock" "Good point. You keep posting full posts, Jesus."
  6. G

I do hope people aren't dissin' this thread. Put all my hard work in to this. Also, 'MegaUpload' box.Fancy!
  7. G

I don't want to be seen posting in some thread that has bad reviews. I want to be seen posting in the best thread online, possibly with my arm wrapped around the very lovely Zooey Deschanel (Not 'wrapped around' as in, picking her up). Also, I've seen Britney Spears around here, so I'd watch...
  8. G

do you get sentimental at the end of the year?

Not really. I sometimes think "Oh, remember that time back then?" and then answer my own question "Yup, I do." I think this is my first post of this year. Surely special, really.
  9. G

JOHN FASHANU

Reilly, y'know how you had that picture of "SugarApe"? Your main picture a while back? Well, that's from 'Nathan Barley', which was co-written by Chris Morris, the writer of this show, "The Day Today". You'll no doubt like it.
  10. G

JOHN FASHANU

Ah yes, Rebecca Front (She has a front!) Cooooogan! YouTube- The Day Today - Sinn Fein
  11. G

JOHN FASHANU

JOOOOOOOHN FASHANUUUUUUUU. Made by Chris Morris by the way, for his brilliant show, "The Day Today".
  12. G

The Lounge

I made a cock joke. Things happened. Didn't work out. Let's move on.
  13. G

Julian Casablancas talks solo album

Ah, I must have missed that thread. I will head there now, and find all the jules love.
  14. G

The Lounge

YouTube- Big Break Intro 1991
  15. G

Julian Casablancas talks solo album

No love for the Julian? Shocking!