HesterJulia#42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually just became a bro yesterday! My friend introduced me when we were supposed to be doing Social Studies HW..... :lol: Thanks for noticing my new group though! :dazzled: Pewdie is so AMAZING!

Brofist to you too! :awesome:

Hey:) What's up?
    I'm sad:( The mother of my friend is died friday morning:(
    I think, it's terrible for him and his little brother. Hmmppff...
    Xxx
    I laughed out when I saw the lyrics.Again,I can't figure out what Chris is thinking.I mean... donkey and elbows??LOL^So weird...
    And I just feel like sometimes he just like a naughty kid,makes me love him more and more.

Thank you translated for me.^
    Both two are all Chris's singing...
    He's sooooooooo cute in the second song!Yes I true need your help to translate it.Especially the second one.^

Oohhhhh stop talking their concert,I envy you so much> < ;)
    Through your list,it seems like you perfer their first few albums.Only one song from their last two albums right?
    For me top10 is like:
    A rush of blood to the head
    Green eyes
    Lost!
    Shiver
    Politik
    Viva la vida(live)
    How you see the world
    Hurts like heaven
    Speed of sound
    Don't painc
    :)

As you know,coldplay seldom came to Asia.China?No way!I even don't know whether I could see them before the Earth explode. Ugh!I wanna talk dirty now......^
    How about you?How many times did you see them?
    You're so talented!;)

Well,Suede is another british band,I think they don't have such a huge reputation and influence as much as COLDPLAY do.;)
    btw I can't go to their concert so the videos......

Anyway,what's your favorite top3(maybe top10)coldplay songs?
    I think you are right.:)
    So that means you have a band?! Bravo!!Which part do you in charge in your band?I can play some piano,but not good enough to perform...hehe;)
    I think I might get rest until the middle of july.I wanna learn to drive and get my drive license.
    Do you know suede?They will have a gig the day after tomorrow in China.I really want to go,but I have to do my damn volunteer work.What a pity isn't it?
    I got cold unfortunately and I have sore throat.I feel like sh*t to be honest:( What time is it?Are you stayed up all night?Anyway,enjoy your holiday!:)Do you have any plan?
    Hi! Glad you liked what you saw, thanks!

Firstly, I'd say don't paint anything you value, just because it might go wrong! Secondly, with a guitar, it's a good idea not to paint the fretboard, as it effects the ease of sliding your fingers up and down; neither Johnny nor Chris have painted fretboards. Thirdly, I use acrylics, and I believe Coldplay do too. Acrylic varnish you can find online quite cheaply.

As for how I paint, I just paint a section in one colour, wait for it to dry, then do the next. Mix it together if I want that effect, simple enough. If you want any clear images, then paint the whole thing, then print a stencil, then paint through the stencil!

Anything else, just let me know and I'll answer :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…