Recent content by ISawSparks06

1. ISawSparks06

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

Holy $hit you guys. How bad is this album :sob: The *ONLY* track I'm vibing with is "CHURCH" -- it really feels Prospekt's March Era for me.
  2. ISawSparks06

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

My friend Ryan introduced me to Coldplay back in 2002 -- I've been obsessed and in love ever since. Seen them 3 times Live, am a frequent observer on this forum, and generally listen to Coldplay, old and new, weekly. Ever since Viva La Vida Ryan and I have gotten together in a dim lit room and...
  3. ISawSparks06

The two tracks I'm most excited about: Church & Old Friends. I'm praying that Church has some organ/church bells featured a la "Lost!" and Old Friends just because the name itself sounds nostalgic and emotional :)
  4. ISawSparks06

Hi guys :/ I don't wanna be dramatic, but terrified we're gonna get another Coldplay album that I just don't vibe with. The tracks are O.K., but I don't see myself listening to either on the regular by any means.
  5. ISawSparks06

Not crazy about either track. Orphans is veryyyyyy Mylo era and Arabesque is something all on its own. Having said that, I do appreciate the general idea and ethos around the sound and am looking forward to hearing the remainder of the tracks on the album. As as always music is subjective and I...
  6. ISawSparks06

IIIITTTTTTTTTSSSSS HAPPPPPEENNNIIINNGGGGGG BOMBS GO BOO-BOO-BOO-BOOOOMMMMM
  7. ISawSparks06

Fully expecting my computer to blow-up with the Coldplay.com page up on my screen when the countdown strikes 0:0:00:00 :joy:
  8. ISawSparks06

Are we getting 1 song or 2 today? Seeing people have heard a couple of songs already leaked so just clarifying...
  9. ISawSparks06

Been coming onto this forum for 15 years, and with leading up to each and every release I've come on here to check out the speculation and rumors surrounding the latest album drop AND IT'S NO DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND BABY! I all of a sudden feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come...
  10. ISawSparks06

Los Unidades

Good god. E-Lo is grim. More disappointing bullshit from the boys. Nice. Someone PM me if/when they ever wake up from this nightmare and start making good music again.
  11. ISawSparks06

For the love of god boys, please return to the sound of your roots. Regardless, looking forward to the next year of updates, speculation, leaks, and high hopes with you all!
  12. ISawSparks06

Here’s a question for you all... Starting with Mylo Xyloto all the way to Kaleidoscope EP, what songs (if any) do you feel as though are representative of Coldplay’s true and traditional sound (or the sound all of us enjoy the most)? I’ll start: Atlas (talk about underrated songs!) Major...
  13. ISawSparks06

I think our opinions on music in general are largely shaped by the period of life in which we find ourselves, and our circumstances. I was a freshman/sophomore in college when VLV & PM came out. I'll never forget the first full listen to VLV with my best friend, we still talk about it to this...
  14. ISawSparks06

Just popping in for the first time in probably 2 years to say that Prospekts March is the most underrated piece of work by Coldplay and is largely better than any of their work since its release :D
  15. ISawSparks06

Everglow

Really, REALLY, not a fan of AHFOD as an album. But, this particular track is an absolute banger. Probably in my top 20 favorite Coldplay songs. Find myself listening to it multiple times per day since its release.