Recent content by Italian Plastic

1. Italian Plastic

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

:(
  2. Italian Plastic

That was me in NZ at midnight last night......tired and disappointed.
  3. Italian Plastic

New music on fridays either drops at midnight in each country (the first being in New Zealand last night - but there was nothing), or worldwide at midnight EST (this is usually reserved for the big pop releases) So in 4 hours or so.
  4. Italian Plastic

View page source and you get this:
  5. Italian Plastic

Request: 'Will Champion teaching a masterclass for Rhythm Studios'

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUqRtHvHrZI Anyone have this video? this youtube link was taken down and the original facebook link is long gone. thanks!!
  6. Italian Plastic

Criticisms with the album?

I agree that ASFOS doesn't really fit in the album, I don't think the album is really that cohesive at all. tbh i like the ideas/atmosphere of the album more than I like the actual product. I disagree with the stuff said about ASFOS though After watching the Zane Lowe interview I realise that...
  7. Italian Plastic

Criticisms with the album?

You guys should remember that making music as a group doesn't just mean playing your own instruments...maybe think of it more like a table of writers contributing to a new episode of a sitcom? everyone's contributing to make something as great as possible. just because you can't hear Guy's bass...
  8. Italian Plastic

Avicii remix Atlas

Has he only played this live? He might have just thrown together a quick edit (or maybe a work in progress remix) of Atlas so he could play the song at his show without it ruining the vibe of his other music! DJ's do this a lot, but I don't know much about Avicii.
  9. Italian Plastic

2014 Upcoming Releases

hope Hudson Mohawke releases a solo one this year. Some of the songs that have been floating around for yeeears are incredible
  10. Italian Plastic

Should Coldplay release LP6 without a single?

The beyonce album has 2 singles, they just weren't released prior to the album
  11. Italian Plastic

Mixtape Exchange #16 [Mixtapes due 25/11]

:surprised: thank you!!
  12. Italian Plastic

HI SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG 1. This song sounds pretty 80s inspired. That's usually something that really gets on my nerves but I actually quite like this. There's a male vocalist with a pretty generic voice. The chorus and melodies are really nice. 2. A female vocalist that I recognise...
  13. Italian Plastic

woah chris! umm to my mixtape maker i will probably do my review tomorrow...maybe
  14. Italian Plastic

i'm finishing mine today but i think it's still the 24th over there so thanks time zones
  15. Italian Plastic

Kanye West!

it's so incredible