Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Italian Plastic

1. I

Request: 'Will Champion teaching a masterclass for Rhythm Studios'

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUqRtHvHrZI Anyone have this video? this youtube link was taken down and the original facebook link is long gone. thanks!!
  2. I

Criticisms with the album?

I agree that ASFOS doesn't really fit in the album, I don't think the album is really that cohesive at all. tbh i like the ideas/atmosphere of the album more than I like the actual product. I disagree with the stuff said about ASFOS though After watching the Zane Lowe interview I realise that...
  3. I

Criticisms with the album?

You guys should remember that making music as a group doesn't just mean playing your own instruments...maybe think of it more like a table of writers contributing to a new episode of a sitcom? everyone's contributing to make something as great as possible. just because you can't hear Guy's bass...
  4. I

Avicii remix Atlas

Has he only played this live? He might have just thrown together a quick edit (or maybe a work in progress remix) of Atlas so he could play the song at his show without it ruining the vibe of his other music! DJ's do this a lot, but I don't know much about Avicii.
  5. I

2014 Upcoming Releases

hope Hudson Mohawke releases a solo one this year. Some of the songs that have been floating around for yeeears are incredible
  6. I

Should Coldplay release LP6 without a single?

The beyonce album has 2 singles, they just weren't released prior to the album
  7. I

Mixtape Exchange #16 [Mixtapes due 25/11]

:surprised: thank you!!
  8. I

HI SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG 1. This song sounds pretty 80s inspired. That's usually something that really gets on my nerves but I actually quite like this. There's a male vocalist with a pretty generic voice. The chorus and melodies are really nice. 2. A female vocalist that I recognise...
  9. I

woah chris! umm to my mixtape maker i will probably do my review tomorrow...maybe
  10. I

i'm finishing mine today but i think it's still the 24th over there so thanks time zones
  11. I

Kanye West!

it's so incredible
  12. I

Arcade Fire

i'm finding arcade fire very embarrassing atm
  13. I

mega.co.nz is great and it'd be cool if more people used it so it's less obvious when im the only one using a .co.nz website :disappointed:
  14. I

im not rly busy but i am pretty lazy