J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, "Vi lever I en smuk verden" is the Danish for "we live in a beautiful world" It's on the inside sleeve of the really rare Danish ep version of Don't Panic, and he said it wrong during a show many years ago in Denmark, he said the equivalent of "We live in a shoe-shining world, yeh we do yeh we do" hahaha :p

But you are still a hardcore fan I'm sure B-)
    HEY!

I have been back for a while. but I honestly haven't been checking coldplaying regularly like I used to.
    I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the Viva tour is over and they are in the studio.
    I'm super excited for the next album though!

And the lent thing was very hard.
    I don't think I could ever go another 40 days without coldplay.
    I just enjoy their music far too much.

How are you doing though?
    Hope all is well!
    Good evening, Jen!
    Thanks for the invite! :nice:

Is the weather better at your place?
    It's still soooooo cold here and I can't wait for the snow to melt and the sun to come out, at least a little sunshine would be nice... :(
    Your school year is half way done? Lucky! We've just begun -.-
    Haha, at least you got to see them! I've never been to their concert, how sad is that? xD

Nah. Nothing much. Studying all day long. High school is really hard,
    I haven't adjusted yet. I want elementary school baaack :D
    Hey Jen guess what :)
    I came home from school today and there was your letter in my mail box :dance:
    Those butterflies are so damn cute! :wacky:

Thank you so much, I love them <3 :hug:
    Thanks, I'm getting plenty of time to relax :D
    Hope you are too, enjoy your holidays and all the best for the new year! :nice:
    Happy holidays to you too Jen! :dance:

I read your messages, thank you very much! :)
    I'd love to send you a Christmas card because I enjooooy making them for other people :heart: (Oh the joys of Christmas! xD)
    but 95% of people here on Coldplaying are not allowed to tell me their addresses, and I totally understand that, I know what parents are like xD
    If you are allowed to tell me, I'd be more than happy to send you one! :) If not, it's okay haha xD
    yah i don't really want to staple the butterflies want to keep them in the best condition i can! lol i think i will use tape to attache to both the butterfly and the roof. im going to go see if i can fine some fishing line now!
    thanks so much! ill let you know when its done or when i need more help lol
    happy holidays to you too!!
    Wow detailed description thank!!
    yah i was thinking of using like fishing line of something as that would be clear but i don't have a laminator so i don't think i could do that even though thats a really good idea! hmm do you think just tapeing the line to them would work? or would they rip?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…