Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is your profile picture a signed single of in my place???? i started playing the keyboard again as soon as i heard clocks a couple of years ago, for the millionth time!! LOL
    The results are in!!! Check out the "Coldplay Song Parody/Cover/Lipsynch..." thread to see what song won! And then follow the instructions to participate!!! So far so great! :D -phantoneku
    aaaah thats amazing!!! it arrived just one time! glad you liked it!last tuesday i went to frankfurt, i had to wait for 4 hours in the freezing cold, but i was standing in the total front! sometimes is wasnt more tha 4 meters between me and chris, ive been jumping, screaming, singing, through the whole concert, which ended to quickly for my idea, but they played for a pretty long time. it was so worth it! i cant wait to see them in september for the 5th time! still im a bit jaleous! 3 times last year and 4 times to come! DO WANT! now 4 times, from 2008 till now. and 2 times this year! i hope you are having a wonderfull crhistmas at the moment! in a hour were going to have a christmas dinner with family, i cant wait! have some amazing days!! love, michelle
    Jilly!! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas Card and for those treats as well :) I was so surprised to see that you were my Secret Santa! Coincidences are great, aren't they?
    How was the concert? If I were to take a wild guess, I'd say that the picture you sent me was taken during Us Against the World.. is this right? I totaly love Will on this song!
    Thank you again, you totally made my day!

I wish you a great day!

Nadi
    Whereabouts in WNY are you from? I just graduated from Geneseo and I miss it up there soooo much! :bigcry:

Oops.... I just realized I already asked you this several months ago. :blush: But I saw you post in the Boat Trip thread and was reminded that there are more Western NYers on this forum! :lol:
    Hi Jilly,

it was really nice to meet you the other night, it would have been nice to talk more! If you've already gone home then I hope you had a good and safe trip :)

All the best!

Pete
    Hi, Marina,
    Thanks for writing. No, I don't actually have all the things listed. If you look at the threads, you'll find a "Keeper Thread" that was started a couple of weeks ago by another member. We all got to "claim" bits and pieces of the Coldplay legend so I claimed the things listed in my sig. It's all for a lot of fun! You can go there and claim things yourself but I think by now only Will's left eyebrow might be available. :)

Take care and I hope to see you around.

Jilly
    Hello Jilly!
    How are you? I'm Marina, nice to meet you. :)

Your avatar made me visit your profile xD. Then I checked your About me and saw your signature. And I really have to ask you... what does Proud keeper of "Little Chap" mean? Are you for real? You've got the kitten?

And the dog? And Gravity? I'm so proud of you haha^^

Please tell me, how did you get the kitten? I can't believe how lucky you are to have all this! :)
    Just thought I'd say hello because I'm in WNY as well! :) Always nice to see a neighboring Coldplayer. :p Welcome to the forum. :nice:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…