J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [video=youtube;2tHrUr_ozZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHrUr_ozZs[/video]
    THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THAT NEW (OLD) COLDPLAY INTERVIEW IN THE CHATBOX OMFG IT'S SOOOOOO CUUTE

Especially the inteview "Did everyone had like... shit in their eras?!" BAHAHAH
    I already know this HAHAHAH :lol:

Just give me a quick note when you've safely landed in ENGLISHLAND OKAY :wacky: I wish you the most possible fun!
    Ah, ok just checking. I'm on holiday in Ireland right now so I won't have very good wifi access for a few days. I should be back home on the 25th so I'll talk to you then :)
    Hi, were you still thinking of meeting up at some point when you're in Birmingham? Will you be able to use the internet when you are there?
    Yah I don't like that either :sick: Coldplay itself has enough members, it doesn't need any new characters.
    You said you found a buckin fanfic that you didn't know yet D: Mind to share it with me? Or is it one of the bad ones? :lol:
    Hello there :charming:

I have one question about this picture where Chris is crying (that one during True Love). You said it was taken during a gig in NY or something. I'm confused though because I don't know exactly to which venues Coldplay have been yet during this tour, and I was sure NY wasn't on the list? :uhoh: Or was it one of these TV specials?

Thanks in advance :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…