Recent content by Joueur Froid

1. J

A Head Full Of Dreams (Title track)

It's so hard guys ! I want to hear it but I also wanna wait till december 4th :s
  2. J

AOAL Music Video (Out Nov 27th)

Yes! The studio is called Mathematic Studio, based in Paris :)
  3. J

[2015-12-03] BBC Radio 1 Special Show at St John’s Hackney Church, London

Hello toi ! Tu as eu des places ?
  4. J

Haha yeah... That's probably true ^^ and a huge coincidence too !
  5. J

The MV for AOAL is 95% finished. I have a friend working on it as we speak ! Just look for his name when the video is released (Ishibashi) :)
  6. J

[PrayForParis] A short text by a french

I love you Coldplayers !
  7. J

Thank you tom043 ! And you too AMDB9. Means a lot to me ! I feel surrounded ! By Coldplayers, and it's a warm and sweet feeling. Thank you all in the name of every single French fan
  8. J

Coeurli, courage à toi ! C'est vraiment horrible... Fais attention à toi ! Thank you Christa <3 it's very much appreciated ! Take care
  9. J

Hey guys. First of all, thanks for all the support you brought to France, and especially here to French Coldplayers like me. I live a mile away from the Bataclan (where the concert took place) and I heard some gunshots yesterday night. It was terrifying. I felt like writing some few words...
  10. J

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Hey guys, my district in Paris is a ghost town. It's so weird. What a tragedy Thank you :)
  11. J

Hey guys, my district in Paris is a ghost town. It's so weird. What a tragedy
  12. J

I'm french too and living about a mile away from where it happened. That's insane
  13. J

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Ok so I was just scrolling down my facebook and saw that one of my friend is actually working on AOAL music video ! He works in FXs so I'm guessing he's making the apes, the motion capture and the environment. He's name is Ishibashi :)
  14. J

[2015-11-12] Chris Martin interview On Air with Ryan Secrest

Chris says: Hymn for the Weekend is the Beyonce track. It's one of our favourite track. A lot of others tracks are built around this !