Recent content by lemon

1. L

Gwyneth...

OMG, Gwyns face looks like the Joker's. :-( Her body looks astonishing, though!
  2. L

Gwyneth...

The newsletter from last week was edited, if you haven't seen it: http://remodelista.com/posts/tablescapes-gwyneth-paltrow-easter-lunch-in-london Plus a bit of product placement ;-): http://remodelista.com/posts/10-culinary-questions-for-gwyneth-paltrow?_from=related And some of her recipes...
  3. L

Gwyneth...

Can someone transcript it? Would be so nice...can't see any video here in China :-/.
  4. L

Gwyneth...

Found a nice and deep interview with Gwyneth about family life and marriage, enjoy: http://news.scotsman.com/movies/Interview-Gwyneth-Paltrow-actress.6267519.jp
  5. L

Gwyneth...

Maybe she feels more secure in the marriage and after a lot of ups and downs she is more confident to talk about their marriage? But all the juicy details have come from outsiders, so...
  6. L

Gwyneth...

Thank you very much!!! :love: And thanks Mich for the second interview...it's interesting, for I haven't heard about Gwyneth for a long time, just saw photos of her once and then...it's good that she clears the rumours and revealing a bit of her private life, because you never see them...
  7. L

Gwyneth...

Wow, interesting interview...quite short :o). But where is the part with 90% physical and moody ??? Can't see anything :cry:, China is banning imageshack as a whole, oh, oh!
  8. L

Gwyneth...

Thanks a lot, you made my day ^^.
  9. L

Gwyneth...

I think China banned imageshack :cry:, can someone please upload the other scans through tinypics? Pleaaase!
  10. L

Gwyneth...

Oh, these work for me...can you upload the others through that adress too? would be sooo nice!
  11. L

Gwyneth...

I can't access the site, because I am in China :-o. Is it possible to send the pages to my message account at Coldplaying? So curious.
  12. L

Coldplay in Beijing, October 2010

Yeah, I have read or heard it back in 2001, when Chris said, they were banned in China, because of the lyrics of the song "Spies", "expressing" everyone is being spied on. But I have bought some CDs in regular stores in China and you always get posters and stuff with them, it's just awesome and...
  13. L

Gwyneth...

First, I think Chris is more above average than Gwyneth...I bet there are a lot more gorgeous sans-make-up-pictures of him than of her :wink:... Second, it's just sad, that so many women in this thread feel inferior than Gwyneth and bad about themselves when they look at her pictures. WTF? I...
  14. L

Gwyneth...

Ugh! Sorry, but I think Gwyneth looks really ugly in those pictures, she isn't a natural beauty after all and sometimes I can't understand why Chris chose her...maybe just for the Hollywood-fame? Without make-up her thin lips and almost non-existent eyebrows become visible... But I have to...
  15. L

Chris G tatoo in the arm??

Got it, got it ... gnihihihi.