LFDianne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, if you're interested in playing an RPG-like game on short notice, please check out the Coldplaying Game Night thread in The Lounge as I am organizing one right now Hope to see you there! :)
    Hey! We're trending "9 days till Will's birthday" today on twitter at 9 PM London time. Please help us make it happen and spread the word. Thanks :D xoxo
    I'm gearing up to meet the boys on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to meeting Will. I can't wait to tell you and Lauren everything!
    I have an iMac desktop. I do have AirPlay capability on it, but I thought that was just for sound. I have an iPad, the first one, and an iPhone 4, and I just upgraded to IO5. I wonder if I upgrade my OS to Lion, if it would make a difference. Says I can stream to my ipad, but the sound sucks and my iMac is a 24 inch, so it would be better on that anyway. I can watch youtube videos on my tv via appletv, but only videos I search for - no way to live stream. I may just wait until someone who knows how uploads to MM, then save it to my iTunes library as a movie and then I can watch using appletv on my big screen. My husband's laptop can use HDMI to connect to the tv, and I could stream it that way, but he needs it at work - go figure ;) Guess I'll make myself comfortable in my home office today and just watch on my iMac. Hope you are doing well!
    Dianne -- too many characters for twitter! Do you have an Apple I or II? If Apple II, then you can use "Airstream" if your MacBook offers this capability. Unfortunately I do not own a MacBook (only ipad/iphone) so I don't know if this is even offered; but if it is, then you're golden if you have Airstream/Apple II. I WISH we could somehow get the concerts to work via our iphones because if you upgraded to IO5, then you'll automatically have it and this option pops open every single time you watch a video, may it through an embedded file or a website. LMK about the Apple I or II by text or twitter! :D
    Congratulations Dianne. I am on the Appreciation of Will thread trying to find what you have posted recently. It is so elephantastic and glad that you had your photo taken together with Will. :awesome: and got a drum stick plus some picks.

And you so deserve it after that Tampa disappointment, but again I admire your girls for the "Wish you were here" trip back then.
    Have a nice Thursday.
    You have such a lovely avi, Dianne. When was this photo of you and Will taken?

I am pleased that you had such a good time watching Coldplay live.
    Dianne! :D Just saw the post about the guys appearing on Ellen. Have you already gone to your "make-up" show? Or is there a possibility you could get in to the one they're filming?? Good luck, if it's a possibility! Hope you're doing well! :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…