L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow you got to see them at the Austin City Limits?! I recorded that show on TV and have watched it probably 10+ times by this point! :lol: It was a really awesome show. :D
    But yeah, I know what you mean about the Xylobands--the sight they create during the show is just unlike anything I've ever seen!! :wacko:
    And yeah, I'm alright that I missed the Viva Era shows because I got Warning Sign & Speed of Sound, which are two of my all-time biggest obsessions and two I've always wanted to see so bad but wasn't expecting this time. :awesome: So I'm more than happy with what I got.
    Sure!! Haha, thanks for replying! :nice: And thank you, I had a truly life-changing first Coldplay concert experience. :wacky: (I'm sure I don't sound corny at all, huh? :lol:) I had really wanted to see them on their Viva tour but wasn't able to get tickets in time but that's okay because seeing them for my first time on the MX tour was totally epic! :dance: And wow that's awesome you've been able to see them 5 times now!! :surprised: Even though it was not even a week ago that I saw them, I've already started saving for next tour so that I can afford to see them at least twice then!! I mean, I knew they'd put on an amazing show but after experiencing it, it was just even more awesome than I could have imagined & I just want to see them again and can't get enough!! :laugh3:
    Hey I saw your posts on the June 22nd @ the American Airlines Center Thread and just wanted to say I enjoyed your posts & pictures!! I was also at the show and couldn't help but talk to someone else who got to experience this concert!! It was my first time seeing Coldplay, and one of the best experiences of my entire life!! :wacko:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…