L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahah that sounds like a great way to study! hope you did well on your exam!

I am done with school for the year, but i am taking one summer online class so im just working on that lately.
    oh well its just gorgeous :nice: Guy always looks so nice in stripes hehee

Oh myyy it was amazing!! I don't know if your a member on the apparatjik forum but if you are i wrote a review and posted pictures about the show in Berlin. No, no meeting Guy, he escaped me, but o well, i met Jonas and he was just the loveliest person ever. I couldn't believe how we was asking me questions instead of the other way around! :heart:
    Juliana! It's been a long time! How are you? Your avi is so pretty! :blush: do you have the full version of it? :D
    Hi Juliana! I really think you should come back to the fanfic thread! A little bird told me that you have been writing and not posting! As some other people have said, we need brilliant writers like yourself! :nice: :hug: /Anna
    JULIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
    :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Well, I'm not too good with words or anything, but I just wanted to say that your writing is amazing, incredible, fantastic and so much more!!!!!! I honestly hope that I can be half as good a writer as you are one day... It might sound corny and cheesy and lame, but truthfully, you're such an inspiration to my writing and I'm sure many others' on the thread.
    I'd love to see more of your fics around, but if you don't want to post them or anything that's okay... just know that we love you on the thread. :nice:

I just wanted to say that.
    Howdy! so I was reading some of your fanfic's and they are just awesome!! You should write some more! Please and thank you!
    x- Kimberly! :hug:
    *waves* Hey! Keddie told me about your fanfics, So I checked them out.
    I've gotta say, you actually do write pretty damn good.
    We honestly need good fanfic writers :nice:
    I wanna see what more you could do!
    Pweeease? :wacko:
    Hi! my name is Jackie. Katie (Keddie) tells me you are a great fanfic writer. Please post in the thread! I'd love to read your stories. :D
    ahah yah, i love that one, and the one where he is all leaning on the piano :sneaky: :sweatdrop: damn! He sure does know how to pose with those things!

yah, i mean i can see them selling the lithographs and some other things, but the guitars and first instruments just seem priceless. i would think they would hang on to those forever. i guess not. maybe we are more sad about them selling those things than they actually are :lol:

Oh yah!! :bomb: A new blog for Exeter! Should be great!

No problem, you usually write some yummy stories :wink3:
    And yah, I know i read that story that Dianna wrote :stunned: I was blushing so badly :shame: reading it haaha Dianna is a sweetheart to use Berrygirls names in her stories... and yah I would die if anything even close like that ever happened :rolleyes:
    Juliana! Again, your avi killing me! :bomb: Guy and his traveling guitar, playing it in hotel rooms :wink3: I didn't know if i wanted to get all exited about this auction ( and all of Mr. B's sexy poses with the things :p) or cry though :cry:!

Hope your doing well, and last week I went back and read some fanfics, I remember one of yours was very steamy :wink3:
    :kiss:good and you?!
    :heart:I forgot to tell you about how great your fanfics were from a few months ago!:embarassed::lol:

and :shy:did you vote in the Coldplaying awards yet?:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…