2. mboy114

The Race (unreleased song)

Stay tuned?! YOU CANT KEEP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS
  3. mboy114

fix you ahfod tour version backing/stems

I haven't gotten anything about this yet :(
  4. mboy114

The Race (unreleased song)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRoXWmOAu6o Found a better quality, but it has a watermark... also HOW IN THE HECK DO SOME OF YOU FIND THESE THINGS?!
  5. mboy114

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

This is the Christmas Lights set up downtown in the city I live in.
  6. mboy114

Avicii - Lethal Drug (featuring Chris Martin)

Okay but like...... the full version leaked on Youtube WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!
  7. mboy114

Coldplay Live Amman 23/11/19 - iHeartRadio

That's what I was wondering.... like where's The video?!?!
  8. mboy114

Coldplay Live Amman 23/11/19 - iHeartRadio

Some Album release party.... they ain't even playing the whole damn album. wtf dudes
  9. mboy114

Trouble in Town - Sunrise

The real question is.... who is in favour of the clean version or the explicit version. Because I honestly like the build up of instrumentals, but I also like the message of the explicit version so..... I'm just curious about everyone else thoughts? ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯
  10. mboy114

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Question: Is someone working on converting the stream to an mp3 w/ tracks separated? (I'm asking out of curiosity)
  11. mboy114

I was honestly expecting it to be played not as energetic as it was but holy smokes... I didn't even process When I Need A Friend when it started
  12. mboy114

ARABESQUE IS WAY MORE FUN LIVE AND THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY AND I AM READY FOR PEOPLE TO DISAGREE (I'm open to opinions I won't get offended, you like what you like) BUT C'MON THAT SH-T WAS A JAM! I am overwhelmed, the cinematography was awesome, and I wish I could make videos for this album...
  13. mboy114

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

Ah yeah so like... if you have a link I wouldn't mind... well ya know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  14. mboy114

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

I was intoxicated and balled my eyes out to the live version of Everyday Life and then again when I downloaded the studio version. This era is going to destroy my emotions
  15. mboy114

Guns - Sunset

I feel like Guns is going to be a combination of Politik, Major Minus, and Violet Hill........ with a dash of Viva maybe ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯