M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like Sherlock Holmes, too. We went to theater to watch Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows with cheap tickets three weeks ago. It was second-run. The end was lovely still although I felt sad at first. :)

Most of time, I like to watch movies by actors who I like. Such as Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig, Anthony Hopkins, and Simon Pegg. But I love to watch all kinds of movies.

My favorite film is probably to be Fight Club because I still remember many good quotes from it. And they're useful for me. :)
    I am busy, too. I have to study, study, and study. And recently, I feel so tired.

As a high school student in Taiwan, I have to wake up at 6 am, and then arrive at school at 7 am. The end of school is 5 pm. Be home is about 5:45 pm. If I finish studying at home, I will go to bed around 11 pm to 1 am.

I have an important exam on May 20. If I get good grades, I can enter the college I want.

On weekends, I will go to the library and study from 8 am to 5pm.

I only have 53 days to prepare. :eek:
    Today I watched the part that Sherlock finally admitted that John is the only friend he got. It's quiet touching, isn't it? I can't believe that Sherlock feared that hound. And John is in danger now. :confused:

(I don't like Harry's looking in Sherlock. I prefer he act as George in Being Human. :laugh3: )

How are you recently? :)
    Finish watching 2x01 , did Sherlock save Irene Adler? Will she show up in last two episodes?

It confused me. :eek:
    ____
    Can you give me your large profile picture by links or something? Thank you. :)
    I have watched s2e1 about 30 minutes which the part of Irene Adler without dressing. I can't find any thoughts from Sherlock. He will like her, won't he?:rolleyes:

!!!!!!!! I found Martin Freeman showed up in some movies, which Simon Pegg starred. I love Simon Pegg so much. I plan to watch them again. :lol:

Besides Tumblr and Twitter, what else do you use? :cool:

Sherlock and John, which one do you like, or both?

Have a good day! :)
    The end of Sherlock Season 1 is scary. Jim Moriarty is evil. He can pretend a good gay.:sneaky: I will start watching S2 this Sunday. I want to know what happened. I am very looking forward for it. :lol:

I don't have Tumblr. :(
    But I have a blog, www.wretch.cc/blog/a891692005 I don't renew it frequently because I have an important exam on May 20.
    Youtube: a891692005
    Facebook: you can search Yu-Tong Kuo
    My profile picture is Charlie Brown.
    Twitter: Yu-tong

It is weird to pronounce my name because if you pronounce 郭昱彤, you will find so differently between them. LOL You can use google translate a word by a word (Chinese [traditional]

Well, do you use MSN?
    Hey, I just want to say hi. I am Yu-tong. :D
    I watched Sherlock recently. Well, I haven't finished watching s1e3. We, me and my cousins, watch it when we have the dinner. I love John saying "Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock!" LOL

Your tumblr is lovely. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…