M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :lol:
    Yeah I know what you mean, the suspense curve after the viva era kinda went down to zero.
    I thought I might loose my interest in the band and all that stuff around it as well, but I realised I spent way too much time on here so yeah... I just waited for the new album and did my daily amount of random posts LOL <__<

I'm very happy you're back :wacky: OccasionallyI re-read your angsty fanfictions, they're still on top of my favourite stories :D

Oh and I realise, you like a certain medieval based kinda fantasy TV show as well?
    HO-SHIT

Um, yeah, I saw that you posted something in the fanfic thread

*cough*

Nice to see you again :sweatdrop: *backs away slowly*
    Oh I know. Some of my older fics make me ill, but I'm such a sentimental fool that I don't dare take them down.
    I'll definitely check out your fic. :) I noticed you've written fic(s) for Supernatural, which I watch, though I've only seen up to 5.10. I really need to hurry up and finish before Season 6 starts. And I've watched M*A*S*H on occasion of Hallmark channel so I know who the characters are for the most part. Aaaand I just reviewed your SPN fic. Hope it was a good one. :)
    Haha thanks! :D I used to have like a million cats at home but they pooped everywhere... My neighbour took them in and now my mum doesn't want anymore cats in the house... So I've been pining for cats a lot, lately.... :(
    Thank you! School starts next week and getting more books I'd be willing to read during the year is really important, so this was very helpfull. Ill have to check them out asap. :nice:
    I was in love with them separately before but it's nice to know that they are really close :nice:
    Or at least it seems like it.
    Wait,
    "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…