Coldplay Support Live Music Crews Affected by COVID-19

Chris Martin to Take Part in 'One World: #TogetherAtHome'

Forums

1. Coldplaying.com

1. Announcements

Latest Coldplaying.com announcements

topics

2. New Members

Come on in and introduce yourself. Old members... say hello!

topics

3. Coldplaying.com

Post your site problems, questions, comments and cries for help here. Please post Coldplay related threads elsewhere!

topics

2. Coldplay: The Band. The Music.

1. Coldplay

Coldplay news, stories, articles etc

topics

2. Everyday Life

All the news and speculation on Coldplay's upcoming eight studio album!

topics

3. 223551

topics

4. Coldplay Live

Have you seen or going to see Coldplay in concert? Includes the latest shows, setlists, videos, pictures and tweets live from the venues

topics

5. The Instrument Room

Need tabs or just need help? Don't "fret", ask here!

topics

6. Coldplay Downloads (BETA)

The one stop place for Live Concert Downloads, Music Videos, Documentaries, Unreleased songs and more!

topics

3. General Discussion Area

1. How We See The World

News, sport, film, TV, tech, online and everything else in the world!

topics

2. The Lounge

Off topic chat - Wipe your shoes on the way in, close the door on your way out!

topics

3. The World Of Music

...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not...

topics

• This thing's back! I'm kind of glad...  
    • One thing that makes me think this isn't Ghost Stories era is Chris's voice. During GS his voice was audibly different, im guessing due to the stress/situation. On this one he sounds as good as ever. Maybe it is a new release of the old song. Either way getting to hear this on my Birthday (6th) after a really tough few months was really nice.
    • The leak sounds good, but similar to the heaven leak that happened years ago. It sounds raw and unfinished. Hopefully this leak won't affect them possibly wanting to put out a refined and finished version in the future because it sounds great!
    • I think the Race is definitely getting released soon. The leak is getting aggressively taken down everywhere, from Youtube to Twitter. Other Coldplay demos or leaks (i.e.: Vitamins etc.) aren't getting taken down like this. To put this into perspective, during the buildup to Avicii's posthumous album, a version of Heaven (featuring Chris!) got leaked. This version was different than the one that ended up being released on the final album, but nevertheless, it got taken down pretty aggressively all over the internet. Before this leak, another version of Heaven was circling around the internet, featuring Simon Aldred instead of Chris, but this was not taken down at that time.  So, I think this is a sign of a release coming soon!
    • Hey all you people! I did a cover or Everyday life a while back that I think you'll all enjoy. At the risk of sounding cocky, I think it sounds pretty good haha I tried to play it so that it sounds like Chris's chords in the studio version and the live version and I even incorporated guys baseline at the end of the song! in any case, here's the link! give it a listen if you want! or don't lol whatever you wanna do. https://youtu.be/X-We56fjaCs 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Members