Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Nadi!! I'm so glad the little package arrived before Christmas! Yes, coincidences are great! I was so happy to be able to return the lovely gesture you made for me last Christmas. Your ornaments were the first ones I put on my tree this year.

I've been able to see Coldplay 3 times this year and the Lollapalooza show was outstanding. It was worth camping out in front of the stage all day to be so close. And yes, they were playing UATW when I snapped that photo.

I now have plans to see them several times during the US tour, notably a 5th row ticket in Toronto (which I can drive to). I'm also going to London to see them in June!

Have a wonderful holiday season and many good Coldplay dreams!

Jilly
    Hi there,

Just a reminder to all Secret Santa's that if you haven't sent your card yet, could you please do so as soon as possible? It's that time of year where the post slows down.

If your card isn't on the way yet, please try to send it via Airmail as soon as possible. Please let your elf know as soon as it has been posted.

If you have any problems, get in touch. Don't leave your match without a card!

Alison

:elf:
    Hi Nadina!!
    I just received your letter!
    Thank you so much for the postcards and the beautiful letter!
    Big hugs!!
    Daia
    Hey Nadi!!
    I was wondering if it didn't get lost... sorry you received it too late for Christmas...
    anyway, I'm so glad you liked it!!
    Hugs,
    Daia
    Thank you thank you thank you sooo much for the awesome postcard and bracelet!:heart: It totally brightened my bad day. The picture is beautiful, it looks like a lovely place. I'm wearing the bracelet now! Oh and btw it's "Staebell", only one letter off :laugh3: but that's my fault with my bad handwriting :awesome:
    Hi Nadi,

I received your card today, it made it all the way to Southern California - it's beautiful. :) Thank you so much!

Dianne
    Hey Nadi!
    I got your card. So sweet you sneaky little girl :p
    Good job if you made it yourself. thanks a lot :kiss:
    Thanks for editing your post on the thread!

Apologies again for the mix up, thanks for taking part in the project

Alison :elf:
    Hi,

Your Secret Santa match-up has been sent... could you please edit your post on the thread so that your recipient doesn't work out it's you who will be sending them a card!

Thanks,

Alison :elf:
    Holland sounds great! And you'd go to families? that's so exciting :D i hope you'll go! :dance:
    Yeah, I thought about the card, i think i'll start it next weekend.

well, nothing special happened to me. i didn't celebrate halloween, did you have some kind of party or something? i was busy in the last weeks, and didn't feel good, but now almost everything's going right. :)

:heart:
    hey Nadi :hug:
    how are you? how's going on with the school? did you get you secret santa? i've got someone from NY :D:D i'm so thrilled, it's gonna be awesome!
    Oh I'm so sorry I forgot to answer you! :embarassed: I'm fine too, busy with school but it's alright. :nice:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…