O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes me too. I always get my daily dose of Coldplay, The Verve and Richard Ashcroft music.
    I really don't know what I would have done without music!
    Hey!
    I'm great, thank you. How are you?
    Of course I've heard about his new band and song! I seriously went into a crazy fangirl mode :laugh3: I absolutely LOVE his new song! And I can not wait for his new album. At first I was kind of skeptical to him making a new band, but I regret even thinking that. I mean, this is Richard Ashcroft! The music God!
    Oh it's ok :D
    Uhm, nothing really, just school. Can't wait for Christmas though!
    I'm listening to the usual: Coldplay, The Verve, and Richard Ashcroft. I've also started listening to Jon Hopkins! He makes some amazing music.
    And yes I like U2! I don't listen to them much, but all their songs are really good!
    Hey it's nice to see a U2 and Coldplay fan from India!
    In what city do you live? - I am Rishi by the way.
    Hey! :cheesy:
    Woah, it's been a long time since we have talked.
    I am great, and you?
    Oh and thank you so much :nice:
    Oh, I see :nice:
    My mother is american, so I speak english at home.
    I only speak norwegian when I am out with friends and stuff like that :cheesy:
    Aah, school is going ok I guess, I just suffer through the school days.
    Man i am so freaking sick of school.

And uhm, we do learn english at school, but no one speaks english in Norway really.
    It´s definitely not as common as in India.
    Oh Richard :rolleyes: :lol:
    Oh well, if they can´t handle him, then too bad :p
    And YAY! I wonder when the album will coem out? :thinking:
    I would love to send it to them, but I have heard that they have split up once again :sick:
    Oh well, maybe I should paint a Richard Ashcroft painting and send it to him? :lol: haha!
    And maaan I hope he makes another album, and then goes on tour!!! That would be insanely awesome! :dance:
    I am great :nice:
    And hmm,..my fav Coldplay song :thinking: It´s soo hard to choose! I love them all! :wacky:

And WHAT!?
    Rich is making a new album!!!?? :dance: :dance:
    Just in case if you havn't checked out the live version of Lucky man on the forth bonus dics edition.check it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…