P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello :)
    I'm Paulina and I'm from Poland. I read on our Polish forum dedicated to coldplay that you have confetti from Coldplay concert that you can share with other fans. Could you send me? I can cover the expenses.
    Greetings from Polish fans !
    Meninoca das borboletas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me dá um pouquinho?????
    Hi,
    I'm writing to you, because you have some butterflies. I'm really Coldplay fan. Coldplay music is great! Could you send me one butterfly, please?
    Tomasz
    Hi! I'm writing to you because i know that you have some butterflies from concerts!! unfortunately I coudn't be at concert in Poland because of my studies. at that time I was in forest digging a hole in ground check what is the type of soil and trying to find lizards. i know that you have some from my friend from coldplace. best polish forum ever. thank you for answer!! asia :)
    Hi :) I'm Kate and I'm from Poland. Do you have butterflies? Can you send me? I will be very happy. I'm sorry for my English ;) Thanks for answer :)
    Hi,
    I read on our Polish forum dedicated to Coldplay that you have some butterflies from Coldplay concert that you can share with other fans. I have a friend, who is a great fan of this band and I know she would be very happy if she could have one. I want to make her a surprise, so here is my request - can you send me the butterfly? I can cover the expenses.
    We both attended to Coldplay concert this year, but unfortunately, when there was the time for confetti, wind blew in such a way that made us impossible to catch confetti.
    Dominika
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…