Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
*Perrine*
Last Activity:
Oct 29, 2016
Birthday:
Nov 20, 1990 (Age: 28)
Med school

Share This Page

*Perrine*

♪♫, 28, from On Melancholy Hill

Coldplayer
*Perrine* was last seen:
Oct 29, 2016
    1. MartinFan
      MartinFan
      Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!! :)
    2. bRITAnka
      bRITAnka
      Hey!
      Always look at your avatar and a smile don't leave my face, you and Damon are so cute))
      where did you meet him?)
    3. Arantza
    4. ImLovingGuyBerryman
      ImLovingGuyBerryman
      :P Haha you don't have to stop if you don't want to....or can't...charming:
      Yah! I didn't realize you watch it too. I love it. :wacky:

Yah, same with me! I pretty much never go into the Lounge anymore, and the Cp section rarely, I mostly talk to people with vms and go to the entertainment section but I don't stay long.
      Nice! Summer break is the best. I'm on it too, except mine's kind of almost over. D: I start school again on August 24th.
      Gig speaking? You mean like which concerts have I been to? Well most recently I saw a short Foster the People set in a local record store, but other than that the last gig I went to was Lady Gaga in April. So it's been awhile since I've really seen anything. But that will be made up for in September cause I'm going to ACL music festival. :D How about you?
    5. jeremyy
      jeremyy
      he is one of the getting-older-but-still-good looking celebrity. what are they doing or eating I have no idea :D
    6. jeremyy
      jeremyy
      yeah he looks old u-huh :)
    7. Arantza
    8. ImLovingGuyBerryman
      ImLovingGuyBerryman
      Heeheeheeh. :shy:
      Lovely isn't he?
      I've been pretty good, how about you? It's been too long since we talked!
    9. jeremyy
      jeremyy
      yes,I was thinking to him :D but he seems so different in this photo :D
    10. i'maveryneatMonster.'
      i'maveryneatMonster.'
      OMG REALLY? STILL ANOTHER 6 YEARS D:?
      I'm gonna be done with school in 2 years, but I will officially be a doctor in four. I still have to do the internship thing and social service D:
      I'm taking pneumology as well!! And cardiology too, first time ever. I'm very fucking excited! :D

I post everywhere, but rarely, it's too deserted/boring D: I've lost so much interest.
    11. jeremyy
      jeremyy
      hello there :D That person in your avatar is a celebrity?? Because I recognize him from somewhere but his name is not come to my mind. agh!
    12. i'maveryneatMonster.'
      i'maveryneatMonster.'
      I've been on vacation since May =D Going back in a month. Like, when do you finish it all for good? I'm starting 3rd year (of 4).

New? Nothing really I guess, I barely post D:
    13. i'maveryneatMonster.'
      i'maveryneatMonster.'
      Alright, thank you. Are you done with medical school?
    14. Arantza
    15. i'maveryneatMonster.'
      i'maveryneatMonster.'
      WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WOMAN X_X
    16. Alice
      Alice
      Loooong time no talk !!! :shame:
      Comment ça va? J'ai commencé mes partiels le jour de ton dernier message donc j'ai évidemment pas répondu pdt cette période et ensuite j'ai pas mal délaissé cping ces derniers tps j'avoue! Mais j'ai tout comme l'impression que je ne suis pas la seule hein? :tongue:
      Trop tard pr te souhaiter la bonne année aussi mais l'intention y est haha !
      Demain je passe mon entretien de sélection (en anglais) pr partir en Angleterre par Erasmus l'an prochain, je suis trop en stress :bigcry:. Croise les doigts pr moi si tu vois ce message avant demain midi !
      :kiss:
    17. Arantza
    18. Arantza
      Arantza
      Tell me you are going to see Cp in Arras again! :cheesy:
    19. мaямellata
      мaямellata
      PERRINE :heart:

that card you sent me was soooo cute :bomb:
      thank you so much :blush: I have it next to the computer screen.

:nice: :hug:
    20. aniskywalker
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 20, 1990 (Age: 28)
    Med school
    Music, parties, friends, horse riding ...