Recent content by *Perrine*

1. P

It's clear: "Paradise" - made for new, not old fans

I'd rather be bored than listen to this mainstream shit. Edit: Very well said dear :heart:
  2. P

The Strokes

I'm in love with the cover of the Cars they did with Jarvis Cocker! They were really good at Reading :nice:
  3. P

The Black Keys

Damn it, they're coming to France in january but in the middle of the week D: Anyone has already seen them live here? :nice:
  4. P

The Beatles

Really looking forward to this movie! I've been so obsessed with them lately, even started to play guitar and piano so I could play some songs :} I also bought a few vinyls <3
  5. P

Vinyl Freaks and Geeks

Here are mines! Vinyls are really beautiful and I love their sound, wish I'd have enough of them to entirely cover my walls :wacky: I have a turntable but it's so old I can't plug it :|
  6. P

Bon Iver

So beautiful <3
  7. P

New Coldplay eh?

Musical diarrhea. Acoustic record my ass!
  8. P

The Damon Albarn thread.

I HATE RAVENS.. but this picture is cute :} Oh yes solo album pretty please! I agree about the trailer, this is really interesting! Aaand I'll leave this here for you Liz --> :heart:
  9. P

The Strokes

Thanks hun! Your vid is really cool as well! Love how you can't actually hear Julian xD And I totally agree with what you said about festivals! I'd rather see my favorite bands at their own gigs though :nice: Your vids are so great! The sound is really clear too, especially Julian's voice...
  10. P

Arcade Fire

So jealous! You canadian people are too spoilt when it comes to Arcade Fire.. oh wait :wacko: Have fun! And send kisses to Richard for me :charming:
  11. P

The Strokes

Yeah you're right, just had a look at the length of their songs and they all last about 3 minutes, I guess all the difference is there, cause a 19 songs set is pretty normal to me :nice: Actually FIOE is my least favorite album by them, I just wish they have played Heart in a cage or Ize of the...
  12. P

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

Haha I guess she was bending or something. Hey now we've met indirectly :O
  13. P

Your favourite 5 bands at the moment... in no order are...

^Tame Impala <3 The Beatles Arcade Fire The Strokes Bon Iver The National