Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

Pink
Last Activity:
Aug 8, 2016

Share This Page

Pink

Coldplayer

Coldplayer
Pink was last seen:
Aug 8, 2016
    1. RandaG.
      RandaG.
      Hey! We're trending "9 days till Will's birthday" today on twitter at 9 PM London time. Please help us make it happen and spread the word. Thanks :D xoxo
    2. Politix
      Politix
      As a fellow Coldplayer I hope you can help me out a little by watching my promo video? It can be found on my Facebook page/just press play -
      http://www.facebook.com/Bowpowradio

Thanks for reading. I just was hoping for a little more views out of the video along with a few more likes when I released it. Trying to gain some more support. Feedback is always great even if you hate it. I know I'm acting a little like a spambot but your my only hope!
    3. coldplay's fan
      coldplay's fan
      HI,ur avatar is great...where is it from???
    4. white.shadows
      white.shadows
      Hiya, wow it sounds like we have a lot in common... I live in center city, grew up in King of Prussia. Glad you liked my pics/slideshow, I had a blast last summer going to all the shows. Maybe we'll see each other when they come back around, hopefully in 2011! Dian
    5. eff-exx
      eff-exx
      he's awesome musician skills. :P
      i'm not exactly a chrissy girl, more to an all-rounder. i love all of them!
      but for me the handsomest would have to be guy. :cheesy:
    6. eff-exx
      eff-exx
      :awesome:
      he has beautiful hands. :wacky:
    7. eff-exx
      eff-exx
      i love your avatar! :awesome:

i LOVE Chris Martin's hand. :love:
    8. rainyday42
      rainyday42
      It's no problem. :)

Actually, the photo just intrigued me because I have a similar handshape (he must have a double-jointed thumb?). No, I'm not a fan-girl (not that there's anything wrong with that :)). I'm just observant :\

If you find it, though, let me know. Thanks!
    9. rainyday42
      rainyday42
      Hey, I just needed to say this. I love your avatar. :) Where is it from?
    10. Lore
      Lore
      hey, just saw your post in the dvd thread, it's very shocking, glad the video will make you feel at least a bit better, hugs
    11. Crests
      Crests
      Hello :D
  • Signature

[SIGPIC][​IMG][/SIGPIC]​

"You will make it, only if you run" - Julian Plenti​

Mine for Keeps: "A Rush of Blood to the Head" (song) -- Chris's "Fix You" crowd dash @ Sound Relief -- Chris & Jonny's acoustic performance of "The Scientist" @ Philly Y100 -- Interpol's thread -- "...and Gwyneth's making drumsticks," and Chris's laugh afterwords -- Anchorman's Happy Birthday shout-out to my son -- Unplugged "Us Against the World" @ Letterman gig 9/20/11