Recent content by PopArtist

1. P

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

I saw the Citi Private Pass thing after I posted about the Live Nation e-mail. It's curious that it says nothing about it being Citicard holders only in the LN email.
  2. P

Had to dig through my emails and it's down the list, but it's true about 5PM - it was in yesterday's LN NY/NJ email. On sale is April 30th at 10AM.
  3. P

It did that for me initially, but then after a few mins. pulled a ticket.
  4. P

I got one from the standard pool at about 10:20. This was after I lost a ticket from the Citicard pool because my Citicard expiration date wouldn't update in the mobile app. That ticket was in the same area as the one I ultimately got from the standard pool, in the back of the Orchestra. Both...
  5. P

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Oops, not sure how that video came out sideways! ^ EDIT: Just rotated it in YouTube, should be right side up shortly... EDIT 2: Great night! :D
  6. P

I have video of Jay Z joining in on Lost on my YouTube channel- Popartist. Shorter set tonight, DJ on now getting the party on.
  7. P

The way stuff has been worded about tonight I wonder if they will actually be going back and forth between CP and Jay-Z - I mean Coldplay does a bunch, then Jay-Z does a few, and then they join together, etc. I haven't seen anything about Jay-Z's set time, and if CP goes on at 9:45. your...
  8. P

[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Why are people getting there so early, there's no GA so I'm not sure what the point of that is? :)
  9. P

Kanye has shows nearby in Atlantic City the 29th and 30th so I would bet he will make an appearance at the show on the 31st - whether he'll join up with Coldplay in addition to Jay-Z, I don't know though.
  10. P

The subway runs all night! As far as other rail, check schedules...should be fine for the 30th, but the 31st ends much later, so that may be iffy.
  11. P

Don't know if it includes taxes (probably not), but that was the rate for the whole event, not hourly, at a couple of the garages/lots listed on the parking website. But like I said, the 30th/31st is not currently listed.
  12. P

Street parking is free (except when parking meters are involved, but chances are you wouldn't be able to do a meter anyway since you can't run out to put quarters in). If you look on that parking site you can park for around $14 if you don't mind walking 10 mins or so (those with shuttles are...
  13. P

Whichever one of the 2, 3, 4, D, N, Q (or R if it's running to Brooklyn, which it likely won't be) is closest to where you are and arrives first, is the best way to go. ;)
  14. P

Same here - I am also in Brooklyn so just a 15 minute or so subway ride for me, and it will be my first show at Barclays Center as well. Have been wanting to go to something there and this is the first show they've had that I've wanted to go to. Was hoping maybe The Killers or Muse would play...
  15. P

Hehe. I didn't get that, but then I will probably either go out to a nice early birthday dinner in my neighborhood with a friend (I am used to having birthday dinner early as the restaurants hike prices and get fancy later in the evening) or just make myself a nice dinner before heading up to...