Recent content by princesanji

1. P

Are the f*ckups on purpose?

I submitted this question to the Oracle a few weeks ago, sadly it is unanswered! I asked whether Chris would deliberately fuck up Warning Sign since he fucked it up even back in Glasto 2005 and eversince i heard it he started it over and excused for fucking up, i thing at the philadelphia show...
  2. P

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

@Ronnie riiiight i think i heard HLH on other stations too... antenne bayern i guess or br3 or ffh... dunno...
  3. P

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

Well if it includes MX, it'll be too long for the stations, because it is a nice intro to listen to for us, but not the general consumer, it would be too boring. if it does not include MX, well, that's what i find troublesome as well, because this song just jumps into the action right away with...
  4. P

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

papapapapapapapapapapapapapapapa umamamau papa umaaa mamau papa umamamau papa umaaaamamau :D bababa bird bird bird, bird is the word :D
  5. P

Chris's birthday's project : join us :)

when it is finished, you should forward it to debs wild. she is so lovely and i think she'd help letting chris see it. i mean, she even replies to mails ( to me like 4 times already!? )
  6. P

Coldplay - Full Concert live from Manchester Arena 2002

not the "full" one is it? like erm... life is for living is missing i suppose? generally stuff for like 20-30 minutes?
  7. P

donc, c'est vrai... mais elle est fou maintenant... ne croyez pas un mot qu'elle dit =P
  8. P

Anna i already told you i'm... nah figure it out yourself xD or let someone else tell ya =PPP good night everyone!
  9. P

weeeeell i know a certain coldplayer who is freaking out right now because she listened to a 26 minutes torture of my worst 14 performances in a row xD
  10. P

whassuuuup?
  11. P

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

how the hell did you make the blue one blink a few times in a row? did you know (i just dismanteled it and soldered it loose etc) it contains 3 3V batteries? oh and the 6 leds are connected parallel, red wires are + and black - they shine at their brightest if they are supplied with the 6V from...
  12. P

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

I have the explaination to it all actually ._. See, they do have the hole in the sides because there i think was a piece of paper. some of the visitors were helping the officials to activate them. the piece of paper is between the battery and one of the metal clamps to prevent contact before...
  13. P

oh oooh ooooh coldplay on tuesday, coldplay on tuesdaaay
  14. P

let me -once more- mention: I'M GONNA SEE COLDPLAY NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. P

anybody got the free digital DL pack from myloxyloto.com ?