R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries for taking a bit to reply! :nice: And awesome!! I love being a Buckin-Girl. :wacky: It was actually my brother-in-law of all people who sent me the link to the Buckin Love facebook page and ever since I've just adored the whole Buckin Bromance thing. :lol:
    Oh hai! Of course I remember you! Back in the day when the fanfic thread was busy... :awesome:
    I haven't got it anywhere but on Coldplaying, but I was thinking of putting it on a blog or something similar. Do you know of any good sites I should post it on??
    Thank you, and I understand about the being busy. I will have to check out the discussion board though . . . thanks again :3
    Hi! I just wanna say thanks again for posting the parts of the story over the summer, I would've posted them here, but I didn't join until yesterday ^^; Thanks again :)
    Aww that's great! :hug::hug::hug:

It does actually get cold here, though :lol: It's weird, we're supposed to be in summer at the moment and we've been having thunderstorms one minute and 40 degree temperatures the next :thinking::lol: Minus thirty degrees? :shocked:

I know! I kinda didn't want school to end :lol: Holidays are too long :p I'm off for seven weeks :awesome::awesome::awesome: And then omg I'll be a year nine :wacky:

Yesyesyes! :wacky::wacky::wacky: I've seen up to episode eight, but the channel that airs it isn't putting any more episodes on until next year :(

I saw the advertisement for the tron movie when I was watching Narnia at the theatre and I was like going "omgomg" silently so I didn't disrupt everyone there :lol::lol::lol:

Your English teacher looks like Neil Patrick Harris?! :wacky::wacky::wacky: Mine looked like a homeless guy :uhoh: No offence to him or anything :p

Can't wait to talk again too! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

:snuggie:
    RACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    :awesome::awesome::awesome: :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Can I just say, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not replying to you. :embarrassed: I became a total nerd and basically did nothing but homework :blank: But I got six A's so I'm pretty happy :awesome:

How's high school going? :awesome: Hopefully awesomely!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and guess what I'm now the proud owner of?? A SNUGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacky::wacky::wacky: :dance::dance::dance: :wacky::wacky::wacky: It's zebra-print :awesome:

But anyway, I'm really sorry for not replying, but anyway I'm on holidays now for seven weeks :)wacky:) so hopefully I'll be able to talk to you soon :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Also, have you seen the advertisements for the Tron movie with Olivia Wilde in it? :awesome: It looks pretty lame but I think I'ma gonna see it :awesome:

:dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance:
    Unfortunately, I don't have last.fm :( None of my friends have it so I dont either :p

Wow! Uniforms! Well at least you won't have to worry about uniforms in university :lol: Good luck in high school!! Enjoy it to the max! I wish I was back in grade 9 haha!

You know.... I check and Montreal only has ONE HMV store :confused: WHAT! Quebec City which is muuuuch smaller has THREE!!! So I'm going to the Laval one tomorrow or after tomorrow to look for CP posters :p :lol: Oh! and btw, we dont have Sunrise Records in Quebec :( Oh poo!
    Unfortunately, I don't have last.fm :( None of my friends have it so I dont either :p

Wow! Uniforms! Well at least you won't have to worry about uniforms in university :lol: Good luck in high school!! Enjoy it to the max! I wish I was back in grade 9 haha!

You know.... I check and Montreal only has ONE HMV store :confused: WHAT! Quebec City which is muuuuch smaller has THREE!!! So I'm going to the Laval one tomorrow or after tomorrow to look for CP posters :p :lol: Oh! and btw, we dont have Sunrise Records in Quebec :( Oh poo!
    Hey!!!
    What have you been busy with? :) I'm busy too! Preparing for university is a big deal: buying everything is such a hassle!
    Oh thanks! I was wondering where Marie was :confused: I couldn't find her on here! :lol:
    btw, I told all my friends to vote for the same things we voted for too :D I really hope Florence + The Machine wins and Mumford & Sons :)
    (to be honest, I hated all the other nominees: tinie tempah, cheryl crow, etc. etc. BLURGH) :p
    Hellow Rachel :)
    How are you?
    Ok, so I haven't been on here in quite a bit but I was wondering... what happened to Marie Peters? you know her? I can't find her :(
    Crap I was offline when you sent that message :bigcry:
    And now you're offline! :lol:

Eh, I have a heap of homework to do so I'll talk to you soon! :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…