Recent content by rafa89

1. rafa89

tenho! hahahah

tenho! hahahah
  2. rafa89

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

I've noticed that but they're from different sources the stereo track is the original from itunes and the 5.1 probably from the DVD. When I pay attention to Chris singing they feel in sync. I think the sensation of gap is due to the edition itself...misplaced crowd cuts those kind of things. But...
  3. rafa89

I'll upload it tonight and send you the link. Couldn't upload it earlier...sorry

I'll upload it tonight and send you the link. Couldn't upload it earlier...sorry
  4. rafa89

I have the 1080p version of the concert with both stereo and 5.1 (thanks to Enrique) audio tracks. I'll upload it to google drive tonight. Anyone interested? PM me!
  5. rafa89

Sure, I just wanna watch it! hehe I can give it a try on solving the playback issue...let's hope it works!
  6. rafa89

Could you share it? By PM maybe?
  7. rafa89

Christmas Lights (mp4, avi etc..) Please!!

Edit: As I´m not sure if it´s allowed to post the links here, I have uploaded these files to mediafire: Christmas Lights.mp3 - 320kbps Christmas Lights. mp4- HD 1080p (ripped from youtube) Christmas Lights. mp4 - HQ video-ipod compatible Just PM me for the links
  8. rafa89

Christmas Lights (mp4, avi etc..) Please!!

not entering the discussion...if you want the song I´ve got it in 320kbps. PM me for the link...:wink2:
  9. rafa89

A - Z Songnames

Milk - Kings Of Leon
  10. rafa89

How to Play Clocks

Get this tab book, it will help you out... http://www.mediafire.com/?zhy5dndtj1d
  11. rafa89

The song Game!

Naive - The Kooks
  12. rafa89

Yeah, I´m on holidays! I'm in Porto Alegre capital of Rio Grande do Sul...

Yeah, I´m on holidays! I'm in Porto Alegre capital of Rio Grande do Sul...
  13. rafa89

Anitaaaa! E ae, tudo bem ? To aqui em Gramado tomando um chocolate quente e resolvi te dar um...

Anitaaaa! E ae, tudo bem ? To aqui em Gramado tomando um chocolate quente e resolvi te dar um oi... como vao as coisas por ai? Beijo
  14. rafa89

I miss you too Gilda! Sorry for the late reply, but I'm travelling now. I'm on the south side of...

I miss you too Gilda! Sorry for the late reply, but I'm travelling now. I'm on the south side of Brasil. Close to Argentina! hehehe
  15. rafa89

a aí Anita ! deu uma sumida do msn, hein ? como vão as coisas por aí ? ah, aqui o link pras...

a aí Anita ! deu uma sumida do msn, hein ? como vão as coisas por aí ? ah, aqui o link pras melhores do cd novo do john mayer: http://www.mediafire.com/?kugwooww1jg Todas são do novo menos "Good Love is on the Way" esse é uma b-side de Waiting on the Word to Change. Tinha esquecido de...