Recent content by rafaelchampion

1. R

Mixtape Exchange #17 [Reviews & Tracklists]

Oh I see. My bad. Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk
  2. R

Mixtape Exchange #17 [Reviews & Tracklists]

The link to Gerben's review is wrong buddy
  3. R

Game of Thrones ( A song of ice and fire HBO adaptation)

I knew what was going to happen but even though I almost didn't sleep. That was waaaaaaaaay TOO brutal. But lots of surprises are still on our way this season people. Hold your breaths. If you think you were surprised for the past events of this season, you can't imagine what's about to come.
  4. R

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

The sooner it comes, the happier I will be (if it's not a Ghost Stories pt. 2)
  5. R

Criticisms with the album?

:shocked2: I didn't know he has 6 children. C'mon Chris, there's a thing called condom already! LOL
  6. R

Yes, there is more interaction with Coldplay, but as you said Matt's voice is monstrous live. I love every performance of Knights of Cydonia(even if there's little vocals[words]). Chris (Wolstenholme)is an average side singer too(though Will is much better[he is better in everything he does, he...
  7. R

Even though I love Coldplay live to the death, I think Muse live is one little point ahead. They rock it from the beginning to end, even more after The 2nd Law.
  8. R

I hated Muse when I discovered them, when I started to like them, I thought Coldplay were better, but somewhat I think Muse is better than Coldplay now too. *IMO*
  9. R

I'm assuming rafi is me lol :laugh3: I'll explain to you, the other people don't really need to read.
  10. R

Haha I understood you. I love you all here. I know we have discussions sometimes but I can't say I hate someone. Like I said some pages ago, I know now what is like when MX came out and I didn't understand how could people not like it.
  11. R

Call Coldplay and tell them to burn every Ghost Stories copy ever and I'll be a happy fellow again :laugh3:
  12. R

I am not a fat emo guy that stays in dark bedroom all day. I can't go for a walk while on my job. I can listen to music though. And yes, my favorite band should be allowed to affect my day. It has always done, in the past, for the good, but not with this record. Plus this is THE criticism...
  13. R

You mean thrown together(not really), without connection(absolutely not), without purpose(no), without identity(I laughed here) like all of U2's albums? Their albums are not even closer to the cohesive Coldplay works(except maybe War), by far doesn't mean they are bad, that's the opposite...
  14. R

Being not proud of X&Y doesn't mean it's not good. It's awesome actually. A shame they don't like it. Hahaha I really wanted to have some reaction like "Burn their houses", maybe it would make this sadness since may 12th go away. Instead I keep trying to figure out how Viva La Vida or Death and...
  15. R

This record affects my days since it came out too so we have the right to complain about. If complaining annoys you, you are free to watch other threads too.