R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool! That's what I thought. Very clever merging of two great songs!! :nod: My username is a merging of sorts, also. I'm sure you've probably heard the song Supermassive Black Hole by Muse? Well Muse is my 2nd favourite band next to Coldplay so I wanted to find some way to segue something Muse-y in my Coldplaying username. :D
    love the songs of the new album. its upbeat character and psychedelic tunes is just so unique and fresh in contrast to the other albums. that's the good thing about Coldplay. every album has its own character and style ^^
    I always thought Glass of Water is the twin song of Don't Let it Break Your Heart. They have the same beat and energy ^^, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall makes me jump too! And it always makes my day :)
    I agree... Rainy Day is great and its so unique. ^^ "I love it when you come over to my house "^^
    my b-sides are: Crest of Waves, Gravity, and Life in Technicolor ii .. ^^ they are all amazing isn't it? even the b-sides could be albums.
    sorry about that. I just realized how foolish it was to ask that question because its really (really, really) hard to pick one ^^. Anyway, I have my top 3 favorites in all their albums:
    Parachutes- Yellow/Everything's Not Lost/Shiver
    AROBTTH- The Scientist, In My Place, Amsterdam
    X&Y- Fix You, X&Y, Swallowed In The Sea
    VLVODAAHF- Strawberry Swing, Lovers In Japan, Viva la Vida
    MX- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Don't Let it Break Your Heart, UFO
    Yessss, an another Canadian who joined the forum. :awesome: I did not know anyone around me who loved Coldplay. That is why I signed up too, just like you. Do you went to a Coldplay concert in 2009 ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…