Recent content by RealRece

1. RealRece

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

This cd is 100% fake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RealRece

Selling my Kawai MP9000 (shipping or pick-up within Germany)

Why are you getting rid of it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. RealRece

Of course!!! Enjoy :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. RealRece

The blue picture is kind of misleading. The actual blue that the vinyl comes in is just the turquoise. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. RealRece

My new album "Flight" coming soon...

Looks awesome, but you’ve got to have the rights to the song from the artist/publishing company in order to release the covers. Be careful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. RealRece

Yeah. You can’t just say you have items and not say what they are. There was a dude who did that a long while ago on here who ended up being a scammer when you emailed him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. RealRece

Coldplay "Pre-Parachutes and Parachutes" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

That comes from The Singles Boxset released in 2007 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. RealRece

Never seen it before. I hate to burst your excitement bubble, but it’s a bootleg. Usually any picture disc CD is a fake unfortunately. Plus, the way that everything is positioned is so different from any other release. But it does look really cool! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. RealRece

Nope! Kidding kidding haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. RealRece

Ah... how unfortunate :P everyone has dodged around the number! Only one number left for it to be :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. RealRece

Ah you got a lot closer :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. RealRece

Darn, went slightly over it! ^^ I feel bad because I feel like this is all spamming the forum but you guys/gals are getting so close haha! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. RealRece

Ah even closer :) hahahahaha someone has got to get it [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. RealRece

Ah even closer!! Someone will get it :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. RealRece

Ah you got closer :) someone will be able to guess it :P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk