Recent content by sa_spurs_tx

1. S

FTFF 2024 Music of the Spheres

Imagine a greatest hits tour... with a full orchestra. They played a gig or two with some strings right? ;)
  2. S

Something is definitely happening later this year into 2021. Maybe we get big news on April 4, 2020? :)
  3. S

Thinking about the characters on the license plate again, It could very well be April, 2, 2020 (at least according to how date notation is used here in Germany LOL) By the way, this is a Thursday. Maybe a new single or an introduction to a new era? :)
  4. S

Oh wow, I didn't even think about it maybe meaning 2020 February 4! I like it!
  5. S

And the image on the left side (swirling galaxy ?) reminds me of Mylo :)
  6. S

Well your zoomed in photo depicts "Coldplay Coming Soon" 2024 is not soon..... Whatever this is, it's going to happen soon!!!!
  7. S

Unnamed LP9 Thread

My take on why the band dislikes the album so much is because if what you just mentioned... there is no flow. I LOVE the album.. it's a collection of amazing songs/hits .. but that's it. Not good enough for Coldplay :)
  8. S

Unnamed LP9 Thread

Ah, okay thanks !!! I’m still waiting for my copy to come in
  9. S

Unnamed LP9 Thread

Pardon my ignorance... well actually, I went through the whole thread and cannot located how this "Music of the Spheres" started... I do see the sphere like balloon figure on the main website, towards the bottom... ::shrugs::. Haha, thanks in advance everyone :)
  10. S

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

I received an email this morning that my order is on the way.
  11. S

Coldplay Live Amman 23/11/19 - iHeartRadio

VIVA! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdorr7JIrc
  12. S

Unnamed LP9 Thread

I too believe the LP9 will be released around the usual time of year they release albums... I actually think we will get LP9 in June/July and they will headline a few festivals before a world tour in late 2020/2021. Keep surprising us Coldplay!
  13. S

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Just announced! The rumors were true :)
  14. S

If you don't mind sending it to me as well :) Thanks If you're able to.
  15. S

::rolls eyes::