Recent content by shred

1. shred

Coldplay Live Amman 23/11/19 - iHeartRadio

View: https://youtu.be/xK9XHVWwzI0 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  2. shred

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

I honestly thought they’ll continue VLV for another album but MX happened instead. So I’m not holding my breath on this one. Hahaha
  3. shred

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Not available for me. :(
  4. shred

Official LP 10 Thread

Yes! I enjoyed SP’s reworked a lot (though I feel the original slower songs should have given a more edgier/rockier twist instead of being even more slower) so I wouldn’t hate the idea. Maybe officially release some of the b-sides which we haven’t heard yet.
  5. shred

Official LP 10 Thread

I’m not holding my breath! But he did sound serious and not his usual joking manner so it’s hard to say. I hope by putting it out in the universe - and on radio where all the fans have heard it! - the band might consider it. Heh.
  6. shred

Official LP 10 Thread

That reworked X&Y album that Chris talked about doing...
  7. shred

(27-11-2019) Coldplay at Maida Vale studios

They’ve uploaded more as well!
  8. shred

Jo Whiley session BBC Radio 2 28-11-2019

I really really hope they aren’t joking about reworking X&Y. Because I want that! Not because that album needs reworking but because the boys really need to show more love/attention to that album. It isn’t as shit as they think it is.
  9. shred

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Actually it’s not surprising. They haven’t been touring and Chris hasn’t been singing much for a good year or two. With all the rehearsals for the live stream they’ve been doing, it was too much too soon for his vocal cords.
  10. shred

WOTW / POTP - Sunrise

Ah gotcha! I could hardly hear the lyrics in the studio version so I didn’t even notice that he’s rambling for most of it. Lol.
  11. shred

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VRd70Bc-g/?igshid=1qno1wd9p7hwq Not sure if this was posted but does anyone know what they’re playing in the third clip? It’s during their sound check and it’s not something I recognize.
  12. shred

Needs a subscription to read the whole thing. :(
  13. shred

Everyday Life - press/reviews

I’m impressed!
  14. shred

Well it definitely suits this era quite well. And yes, a folksy album will be nice! I think the band needs to experiment more. EL shows that they got a lot of potential with other genres.